Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1145
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Here is a great picture that sums up the North of Ireland for you and the whole border issue. Could they really build a border along that road? I don't think so.

67320334_10157003732880100_5388380289259012096_n.jpg

With politics you never get straight answers. you always get political answers. They answer a question with another question. You see it all the time.

What I would guess is happening in Germany, with the fake news, is a bit like the German government wanting the German public to think that this is what happens if you quit the EU. Make it look much worse in the UK than it really is. Just so happens people from the UK are reading these reports too and know it is not actually happening. Might be one reason why it is happening. To scare anybody who might have any thoughts about Germany leaving the EU.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Well, I went down to my office for the first time in seventeen months because my boss had ordered a laptop for me.
    I get it setup and head home. I get home and log into the network.....an email was sent right after I left that now mandates mask wearing at the office.

This morning, I got an email from my manager saying that he just planned to stay home until the mandate was lifted.

It's the India Variant.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Aye, it is all kicking off over there with delta, isn't it? Had it here 2 months ago, but numbers seem to be dropping now. Noone quite sure why, suspect it's because we're at the herd immunity point though with vaccines + infections.

Supposedly can still catch it if you are vaccinated - but it will be a lot less severe, likely won't be hospitalized or killer, even if classed as vulnerable (Numbers here for hospitalizations and deaths were very low here in comparison to vanilla covid/alpha wave.) Was those who were not vaccinated that were ending up in Intensive care. Jury still out on whether or not you can still spread it as vaccinated.

Is pretty much life as normal here. Mask requirements + rules on how many people allowed indoors were scrapped few weeks ago, though most people in my town still wearing them in stores. Only restrictions now are on travel abroad.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Case numbers in Ireland hitting over a thousand a day. Going up each day. Though I did expect that after our very long lockdown. That you would see a rise in cases. Some things are not opened here. Probably won't be allowed open this year. Anything that involves music. Even at weddings. They did have a trial concert a few weeks back. Now we wonder why they had it if they are not allowing such things this year. Pointless exercise. Most shops are opened. Even in one today and some not wearing masks. Meant to wear them over here. Both staff and shoppers had not got them on. I think those coming down with the virus are the ones still insisting on meeting up in their hundreds. Private parties. Raves. That sort of thing. Odd they are allowing fans back in sport's events again. Certain amount only. Is that any safer than a concert? Fans jumping up and down together as you do at a match.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Aye, it is all kicking off over there with delta, isn't it? Had it here 2 months ago, but numbers seem to be dropping now. Noone quite sure why, suspect it's because we're at the herd immunity point though with vaccines + infections.

Supposedly can still catch it if you are vaccinated - but it will be a lot less severe, likely won't be hospitalized or killer, even if classed as vulnerable (Numbers here for hospitalizations and deaths were very low here in comparison to vanilla covid/alpha wave.) Was those who were not vaccinated that were ending up in Intensive care. Jury still out on whether or not you can still spread it as vaccinated.

Is pretty much life as normal here. Mask requirements + rules on how many people allowed indoors were scrapped few weeks ago, though most people in my town still wearing them in stores. Only restrictions now are on travel abroad.

Yep - the same song and dance. Wear a mask, you could have it, you could spread it, you could die crossing the street. Our President screwed up the vaccination message so they are doing PSAs with goofy jingles. I can still visit my mother without a mask (she's in assisted living and they were all completely vaccinated in January).

We had a Governor tear into the President about Corona. Biden blamed two states for record high Corona values.....he himself is allowing illegal immigrants coming into one of them, Texas. The other was more than likely secret transport of illegal immigrants to "DeRepublicanize the state". It was great LOL. "Until you secure the Southern border, I don't want to hear a blip about CoVID from you!" HAHAHAHA If Trump doesn't run again, they want him to run in 2024 lol.

We are just getting started, the further along we get in this "Administration" the more we see how fixed the 2020 election was.....we have an out of control party that used Corona to rig people's minds into voting Trump out....everybody is paying the price.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Case numbers in Ireland hitting over a thousand a day. Going up each day. Though I did expect that after our very long lockdown. That you would see a rise in cases. Some things are not opened here. Probably won't be allowed open this year. Anything that involves music. Even at weddings. They did have a trial concert a few weeks back. Now we wonder why they had it if they are not allowing such things this year. Pointless exercise. Most shops are opened. Even in one today and some not wearing masks. Meant to wear them over here. Both staff and shoppers had not got them on. I think those coming down with the virus are the ones still insisting on meeting up in their hundreds. Private parties. Raves. That sort of thing. Odd they are allowing fans back in sport's events again. Certain amount only. Is that any safer than a concert? Fans jumping up and down together as you do at a match.
    LOL jumping up and down, breathing like spraying an aerosol can ROFL. Throw alcohol into the mix, oh boy.
    I will not tolerate the wearing a mask if you alone exercising outside in the open air - that is unacceptable if I am by myself with no one around me!
    I am not playing that - I suffered quite a bit physically from that. I am STILL not where I was. It has only been in the past six weeks where I am really starting to see results (regaining muscle tone).

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    Yep - the same song and dance. Wear a mask, you could have it, you could spread it, you could die crossing the street. Our President screwed up the vaccination message so they are doing PSAs with goofy jingles. I can still visit my mother without a mask (she's in assisted living and they were all completely vaccinated in January).
    They now have a "do masks really help so much or not" here. Some say yes, some say no. If you get the medical grade ones then obviously. The N95 or KN95s ones.

Personally been muttering "oh **** off" under my breath for the last year without noone noticing. Going to have to stop muttering it when the masks go lol.

Should be fine if fully vaccinated. Those breakthrough cases are generally a lot milder than they would have been. We had them here. Confused people. Was quite a few asymptomatics (we did mass antigen testing, so caught those). Lot of the vaccinated with symptoms just had a runny nose and a bit of sore throat here. But the hospitalizations and deaths stayed down. It seems to protect against the severe covid. Body could fight it off better.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    They just announced here that we all might need to get a booster shot eight months after either of the two doses. I don't get that.
    That means my mom's house will be getting a third round in September. It'll be November/December for me.

This is another ploy to scare people. I don't think our Government has any credibility since The Afghanistan Debacle. What a mess - he is getting it from everybody and deservedly so. We cannot trust JOEjanHorse/KamaKamaleon. Trump called on Biden to resign LOL.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I don't think you can blame Biden over Afghanistan. He wasn't the one who decided to invade it and tell the World it would be a quick war. In and out. 20 or so years later and not a lot had changed. Troops had to leave the country some day. Iraq will be next. Once troops are out the old guard will rise up again and take charge of the country. Originally everybody was told this was about chasing terrorists. They got the main man years ago. The terorists changed countries. Only other option would have been American troops to stay in Afghanistan possibly forever. The same will apply to Iraq. Stay forever or leave? It was a mess from day 1. A mess that nothing good was ever going to come from. To take control of countries that are nothing at all got to do with America. The whole culture is different in both countries. It always was and it always will be. That is what the US really wanted to change. It was never going to happen. Now we are starting to see the results of the mess following the pull out of troops.

53370.png

Booster shots were announced here a long time back. That is the only way forward. Jabs might become a yearly thing.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Announced boosters here as well quite a few months back for those above a certain age + immunocomprised. Will be done at the same as the yearly flu jabs they already get. Are supposedly being adjusted a bit here to account for the variants. At least the AstraZeneca ones we are using are.

We have the eejit here who ran off to Afghanstan last week on holiday for a laugh - quite literally the reason he has given. It went bad, quelle surprise. What moron goes to a warzone on holiday "for a laugh"? He will be lucky to get out alive.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    I don't think you can blame Biden over Afghanistan. He wasn't the one who decided to invade it and tell the World it would be a quick war. In and out. 20 or so years later and not a lot had changed. Troops had to leave the country some day. Iraq will be next. Once troops are out the old guard will rise up again and take charge of the country. Originally everybody was told this was about chasing terrorists. They got the main man years ago. The terorists changed countries. Only other option would have been American troops to stay in Afghanistan possibly forever. The same will apply to Iraq. Stay forever or leave? It was a mess from day 1. A mess that nothing good was ever going to come from. To take control of countries that are nothing at all got to do with America. The whole culture is different in both countries. It always was and it always will be. That is what the US really wanted to change. It was never going to happen. Now we are starting to see the results of the mess following the pull out of troops.

53370.png

Booster shots were announced here a long time back. That is the only way forward. Jabs might become a yearly thing.
    The Centers for Disease Control is saying that the vaccines have a duration of about eight months. That would take me to December/January for a third shot.

Yes, we can blame him for the way he did it - he is being lambasted in a way I never thought our media would do. We still have about 10,000 people stranded over there! They are comparing it to Saigon 1975 and Iran 1980. Each time it happened, the Presidency effectively ended. There are question on his competency and having him removed. If the Cabinet is inept, he'll still be in office.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I just heard on Israeli news that there is apparently a "Delta Plus" variant and LOL a "Lambada" variant. I think the reporter meant "LAMBDA" variant. The Lambda variant was said to be a bit more resistant to the vaccines. She said that neither have entered Israel, but this is getting ridiculous.

Has anyone over there heard of this?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Lambda? Causing havoc in South America. Doesnt work as well against the Sinovac vaccines. Doesnt work as well to begin with mind.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    A friend is visiting from abroad and she's going a party before we're meeting up. It was slightly awkward having to ask her to meet outside instead but she was perfectly cool about that. It made me think about all the families and friends out there who struggle to navigate that line between different beliefs held about the pandemic. I consider myself lucky in that no one I know has been even remotely pushy or condescending and so I didn't have to make any hard choices.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Mandatory vaccinations for companies with 100 people or more. Good luck with that, JOEjanHorse. You have 21 states filing lawsuits against your forced vaccinations.

How dare you trick the American people into turning this into the Mark of the Beast wannabe, world leaders. God is going to nail each and every one of you!

Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.