Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CHAZ

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Interesting article that talks about an all race war. That it was been planned from day 1. In other word, you see a chance, you take it. Is hard to know what is real and what is not. Like rioters not been from the places they are rioting in. Shall we call them ' plants '. Sent there to make things worse. By white supremacist groups. Let us not pretend that all we see are black rioters and looters. I did mention one video I watched that nearly had all white people in it. Like I say, hard to know fact from fiction with a lot of the stories doing the rounds.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/05/whi...-for-race-war/
    The page wouldn’t load for me with my ad blocker and I’m too tech stupid to figure out how to get around it, sorry. Yes I’m sure there are some white supremacist or accelerationist groups taking advantage of the stupidity to get more people on their side but a lot of the white people looting and burning are part of a terrorist group here called ANTIFA.

They are mostly entitled white liberal college students who have never worked a day in their lives that got a full ride / trust fund from mommy and daddy then go out and commit terrorism because of how “oppressed” they are. The past 10 years even before now they have shown up to conservative protests as “counter-protestors” and started literal street fights with bats and other blunt weapons. You can find many such cases on YouTube.

Btw to stay on the Chaz topic, here’s a developing update on their “farm”. It seems these people want to go back to segregation.

1EBAAE69-5A49-423B-87E0-89041B5EE24E.jpeg

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Psychology. Nothing more. Big mind game. Used to be like this once because white people wanted it that way. Now we black people want it that way. Just like it used to be. But under our terms now.

On the other hand it could have been put there on purpose. By anybody. A picture was taken of it for this very reason. People will share it. Still gets out there. A trip back in time. To decades ago. When it used to happen.

Just mind games.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Can?t believe you?re defending George ?I can?t breathe? Floyd!! He was a a two time armed robbery felon who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman and resisted arrest.

The autopsy came back with no damage to his neck and 11mg of Fentanyl in his system BTW. He died of an overdose not police brutality

This post is indefensible and quite frankly disgusting.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    The police took down CHAZ! FINALLY!!!

During its last days it had the highest murder rate of anywhere else in the world adjusted for population!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.