Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CHAZ

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Boiling point. Black versus white. Can only get worse. They move in to break this camp up and more riots will break out. Right across America. What was allowed to happen in the US over time was the formation of extreme ethnic groups. You have whites who hate blacks. Armed to the hilt. Blacks who hate whites. Asians who hate everybody other than Asians. We can keep going with other ethnic groups. But they don't trust the police and they certainly don't trust the government. So we have a person killed by a policeman and all hell breaks out. Has this ever been different? I still recall the LA riots. Years ago. Watching it live on TV. Mistake made over the years was allowing areas to exist were it was one ethnic group only in those areas. Others races avoid these areas. That is just one part of the problem.

From what you posted above it looks like they are claiming they have set up a system of law were every race has an equal say in what happens. Not saying it is right what they are doing. But that is the message they are sending out. Trying to get support from other ethnic groups. By way of telling them they should not trust the law either. Sending out a message is one thing. Doing wrong is another thing. You will have the few who will take it to the extreme. And if the original protesters were right by what they are saying, they would stop the others who are taking advantage of the situation.

The police can't win here. Go in all guns blazing and it will get worse. But it can't be ignored either. Reminds me of those old gang films. The Warriors. Got to get through different patches run by each group. No police. Straight out of that film. But the police are aware they can't win without setting off something much worse. They might sit it out for a few days. Hoping that those involved get fed up. How long can they hold off for? Sleep wise. Food wise. Showering. All that sort of thing.

Is a mess for sure.
    The LA riots were just one city. This is happening across the country. Chicago “Chiraq”, Minneapolis, DC, Seattle, Portland, Baltimore, Philly, Detroit, New York... though not quite as dumb as CHAZ in Seattle.

What do these all have in common?

They’re all liberal cities with democrat leadership. They claim to be for “tolerance” but I guess that means only if you’re not WHITE!

When LA and Detroit riots happened it caused an event called ‘white flight’. All the white people fled the cities for the suburbs and the cities became destitute for DECADES.

This is going to happen again on a much larger scale. Detroit but all over the place. I can’t wait to retire and leave Commiefornia myself!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Will it turn into a race war? You do have those white people who hate everybody who is not white. The guns these people have. That is what I am wondering. When do they come into all of this? Step out of their hiding places and start taking action as they would call it. Has to happen at some point. Because they believe in a white America. If they even think that other ethnic groups are taken over America you imagine that they would react. In not a nice way either. That is how much hatred they have in them for other races. Mix the two and we could have all out war on the streets. That is what I am waiting to see. If they appear and make a stand. Fully armed.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Will it turn into a race war? You do have those white people who hate everybody who is not white. The guns these people have. That is what I am wondering. When do they come into all of this? Step out of their hiding places and start taking action as they would call it. Has to happen at some point. Because they believe in a white America. If they even think that other ethnic groups are taken over America you imagine that they would react. In not a nice way either. That is how much hatred they have in them for other races. Mix the two and we could have all out war on the streets. That is what I am waiting to see. If they appear and make a stand. Fully armed.
    IDK the white supremacists with guns seem like the boogeyman IMO. The lamestream media is always talking about how much of a threat they are but when do you ever actually see them doing anything. It’s always the liberals burning cities down

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Actually white supremacists have killed more Americans than jihadis since 9/11. They're a huge threat. And yes, they've infiltrated police departments.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Actually white supremacists have killed more Americans than jihadis since 9/11. They're a huge threat. And yes, they've infiltrated police departments.

oh boy, someone has been watching CNN I see. I encourage you to look up footage of the original LA and Detroit riots as well as live-streams from any of the hundreds of burned down / looted cities across the country right now. Those are some very tan “white supremacists”

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    We all know it not legal for Trump to send in the army or the National guard. The Mayor has to ask for help in order for that to happen. Hence back in LA years ago. The Mayor back then asked for help. This Mayor is strongly against any army marching into her city. Now we wonder will Trump try and look for a way around this? We all know what he wants to do. Different laws in different States. You could debate if that is a good or a bad thing? Like here in Ireland it is one law for the whole country. Granted we have a much smaller country. The law is the law.

With all this the police simply don't want to make it any worse. Most involved are not about rioting and looting. But you do still have a few smaller gangs who are all about rioting and looting. Now if this new area was working as they claim it should work, the good people should stop the bad people. Have them up in front of this new committee of theirs to pass judgement on them. But they are not doing that. So it is hard to believe in them at all. When they are allowing these other gangs to still riot and loot. Until I actually see them trying to stop all of that, what they claim they are doing stands for nothing at all.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    We all know it not legal for Trump to send in the army or the National guard. The Mayor has to ask for help in order for that to happen. Hence back in LA years ago. The Mayor back then asked for help. This Mayor is strongly against any army marching into her city. Now we wonder will Trump try and look for a way around this? We all know what he wants to do. Different laws in different States. You could debate if that is a good or a bad thing? Like here in Ireland it is one law for the whole country. Granted we have a much smaller country. The law is the law.

With all this the police simply don't want to make it any worse. Most involved are not about rioting and looting. But you do still have a few smaller gangs who are all about rioting and looting. Now if this new area was working as they claim it should work, the good people should stop the bad people. Have them up in front of this new committee of theirs to pass judgement on them. But they are not doing that. So it is hard to believe in them at all. When they are allowing these other gangs to still riot and loot. Until I actually see them trying to stop all of that, what they claim they are doing stands for nothing at all.
    Having the good people stop the bar people then sending them in front of a committee for judgement. Almost like.... police officers? LOL

What they want is to abolish the police and replace them with something similar but run by people who also want to push their political agenda. This is exactly what happened in Nazi Germany, except this time the people they want to genocide are white.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    oh boy, someone has been watching CNN I see. I encourage you to look up footage of the original LA and Detroit riots as well as live-streams from any of the hundreds of burned down / looted cities across the country right now. Those are some very tan “white supremacists”
    I could say the same about your news sources. A simple Google search would show how much of a threat white supremacists are.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ginia-n1227691

Far right groups were also trying to stir up hysteria over ANTIFA pillaging suburbs through social media. A girl came up to us randomly on the street to tell us ANTIFA were going to burn down the neighborhood.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...dence-n1222486

This fella from KKK tried to run down people.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/08/us/vi...rnd/index.html

And the government has acknolwedged the threat of white supremacy but they're doing next to nothing about it. Gee I wonder why.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/01/u...-security.html

I haven't been paying much attention to CHAZ. It sounds like what they did during occupy Wall St which ended up amounting to nothing. I understand the outrage that lead to these movements though. This time, the protests have led to some actual change, but real sustainable change won't happen unless more people tune into politics and more people vote.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    I could say the same about your news sources. A simple Google search would show how much of a threat white supremacists are.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ginia-n1227691

Far right groups were also trying to stir up hysteria over ANTIFA pillaging suburbs through social media. A girl came up to us randomly on the street to tell us ANTIFA were going to burn down the neighborhood.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...dence-n1222486

This fella from KKK tried to run down people.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/08/us/vi...rnd/index.html

And the government has acknolwedged the threat of white supremacy but they're doing next to nothing about it. Gee I wonder why.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/01/u...-security.html

I haven't been paying much attention to CHAZ. It sounds like what they did during occupy Wall St which ended up amounting to nothing. I understand the outrage that lead to these movements though. This time, the protests have led to some actual change, but real sustainable change won't happen unless more people tune into politics and more people vote.
    Cherry picked sources! Show me the last time white supremacists burned down and looted entire city blocks. BLM is obviously a far greater threat, and yet the government will call white supremacists a terrorist group but not BLM.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Speaking of tuning in to vote. I’m happy to report I will once again be voting for Trump in 2020. Not only that but I have had coworkers confide in me that they will be too after seeing the liberal nonsense of burning down cities and wanting to abolish police.

MAGA!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Chaz Update 2:

A lot more stipulations to be qualified as a “council member”

Attachment 4707

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Cherry picked sources! Show me the last time white supremacists burned down and looted entire city blocks. BLM is obviously a far greater threat, and yet the government will call white supremacists a terrorist group but not BLM.
    Again, I can say the same about your sources. You're equating the protestors with looters and that's a false equivalence. The overwhelming majority of protestors did not loot. There's a legitimate grievance which prompted the protests in the first place, which no doubt Fox and OAN is ignoring in their propaganda. Without protests, it would've been the status quo, so in the end the BLM movement proved useful.

The problem with depending on voting is all the voter suppresion that's happening.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Again, I can say the same about your sources. You're equating the protestors with looters and that's a false equivalence. The overwhelming majority of protestors did not loot. There's a legitimate grievance which prompted the protests in the first place, which no doubt Fox and OAN is ignoring in their propaganda. Without protests, it would've been the status quo, so in the end the BLM movement proved useful.

The problem with depending on voting is all the voter suppresion that's happening.
    Can’t believe you’re defending George “I can’t breathe” Floyd!! He was a a two time armed robbery felon who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman and resisted arrest.

The autopsy came back with no damage to his neck and 11mg of Fentanyl in his system BTW. He died of an overdose not police brutality

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Interesting article that talks about an all race war. That it was been planned from day 1. In other word, you see a chance, you take it. Is hard to know what is real and what is not. Like rioters not been from the places they are rioting in. Shall we call them ' plants '. Sent there to make things worse. By white supremacist groups. Let us not pretend that all we see are black rioters and looters. I did mention one video I watched that nearly had all white people in it. Like I say, hard to know fact from fiction with a lot of the stories doing the rounds.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/05/whi...-for-race-war/
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.