Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)

Covid-19 parties in Alabama

There is stupid and there is stupid. These people go beyond even stupid. Money been put on the table and if anybody catches the virus they get a pay out from the money pooled together. Is this the new version of Russian roulette? You catch it and you could die. So you are gambling with your life. Only heard about this one a few minutes ago. Even made the news in Ireland. General opinion is that they are all idiots.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    There is stupid and there is stupid. These people go beyond even stupid. Money been put on the table and if anybody catches the virus they get a pay out from the money pooled together. Is this the new version of Russian roulette? You catch it and you could die. So you are gambling with your life. Only heard about this one a few minutes ago. Even made the news in Ireland. General opinion is that they are all idiots.
    ....how much money? and at what point does the amount of money make it stop being stupid?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I would guess you pay into the party. First one to get the virus wins the jackpot. If they live to pick it up.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I’d consider it but it would need to be a LOT of money. Have to also factor in the cost if needed to go to the hospital from corona. If you get put on a ventilator for 2 weeks that could easily be $50,000 per day or nearly $1,000,000 for the treatment.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    You might win but you might never see the winning prize though. Still worth the gamble?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    General opinion is that they are all idiots.
    It's more of a fact than an opinion. They ARE. Looks like the only hope is a vaccine now.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.