Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Trump V Biden 2020

D2F807FD-6FEE-4F97-B255-55B3CFEDE7B1.jpeg

The first American presidential debate was the other night. I think it?s time we get a thread going for this.

How does everyone feel about this election?

The first debate was an absolute embarrassment IMO.

Would love to hear thoughts from how people outside the US view it too.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    That sort of thing would have no interest to me. I see two bad choices. Much like last time out. Americans don't have much to pick from. Trump is a lot like Bush was. Says dumb things. Comes across as a fool. He might be the better option. That is saying a lot.

Looking back over the years. Clinton and Obama were loved the world over. Might not always have been perfect. But people just liked them. That reflects on America to a person outside of America.

When was the last real race for the Oval Office? Two serious front runners. Was a long time ago.

Know the one thing the media took from the debate last night. Fact that Trump's family had no face masks on. Only thing I heard about. They wore them for pictures on social media. Not during the debate.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    That sort of thing would have no interest to me. I see two bad choices. Much like last time out. Americans don't have much to pick from. Trump is a lot like Bush was. Says dumb things. Comes across as a fool. He might be the better option. That is saying a lot.

Looking back over the years. Clinton and Obama were loved the world over. Might not always have been perfect. But people just liked them. That reflects on America to a person outside of America.

When was the last real race for the Oval Office? Two serious front runners. Was a long time ago.

Know the one thing the media took from the debate last night. Fact that Trump's family had no face masks on. Only thing I heard about. They wore them for pictures on social media. Not during the debate.
    Idk I never liked obummer or the crooked Clinton’s either

The face mask thing was addressed during the debate. Everyone in the room was covid tested before being admitted in so there was no reason to wear a mask

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tested before been allowed in, as in just before they went in? We talking the day before or even hours before?

The Clintons were evil. But Bill knew how to talk. How to make people believe and like him. He was liked around the world. Obama too. Trump wants to be liked. A bit too much. People around the world hate him. No charm about the man at all. Is easy to be liked if you know how to act. Kind of give and take. Not just always take. Not just always want.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tested before been allowed in, as in just before they went in? We talking the day before or even hours before?

The Clintons were evil. But Bill knew how to talk. How to make people believe and like him. He was liked around the world. Obama too. Trump wants to be liked. A bit too much. People around the world hate him. No charm about the man at all. Is easy to be liked if you know how to act. Kind of give and take. Not just always take. Not just always want.
    2541CBB6-40B1-4728-A238-DA541CFFA2DE.jpeg

Trump has covid now

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Few bottles of bleach and he will be fine.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Few bottles of bleach and he will be fine.

He was just flown to the hospital

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Sad to see so many people writing up that they hope he dies. That is not right. Hope he recovers.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Sad to see so many people writing up that they hope he dies. That is not right. Hope he recovers.
    Democrats seem to be very hateful people. It’s sad.

Look at the states of their major cities. They riot and BLM burn/loot/murder.

So glad I don’t live in a major city

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    ^Yeah, that's out of order. Same happened with Boris. Can't stand either of them, but it's not right.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    If people want to debate just how serious they think it is, that is one thing. Most think it is nothing bad at all. The normal mild version that big named people have gotten since day 1. In other words he will be fine. As will his wife. Health wise he would be at risk if serious because of his weight and age. Not exactly Mr Healthy. But that is one debate doing the rounds. Fair enough about debating that.

A life is a life. Nobody should want to see anybody die. Much like Boris in the UK. Hard to believe it. But people should not want him dead. He seems to be doing good. Heard that on the radio earlier.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I don't know, I'm a bit skeptical. The way it's unfolded, the way they're speaking, it all reminds me a bit of what happened here when Boris fell ill. "All is well, he's in good spirits, its all good." Then he continued to isolate for longer than he had to. "All is still well, hes in good spirits." Then admitted to hospital. "All is well, he's in good spirits." Up until the point that he was wheeled off to ICU and we started seeing photos of terrified looking government ministers wondering what the heck happened if the Prime Minister died. Health wise he is definatley a bit of a risk.

A life is a life. Nobody should want to see anybody die.
    Aye, precisely.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    There seems to be one version of Covid for the more common people and another version for the more well known people. Seems the in thing to have a mild version of it.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    It’s election today here

Tonight we will find out if America stays great or if it falls to godless communism

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.