Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What If Future You Met Young You What Advice Would You Give Yourself?

Here's something to think about.What if future you met younger you,what advice would you give yourself?
    Think of what you've learnt in your lifetime.Think of all the good decisions you made that worked in your favour.What do you wish you had done but didnt?

This post should be a positive thing.Its to brighten your day.I started writing my own list out weeks ago.I'm still adding to it.I am amazed that at what I came up with.All the things I wish I had learnt.All the things I wish I had done but didnt do.
    I look back through my life to see what I achieved that worked for me.It made me feel good about myself. Enjoy.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I’d tell myself to never get married and never have a kid.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Be gentle with yourself. You’re doing the best you can with the tools you’ve been given.
    And
    You are stronger than you will ever know, you are capable of so many things and mostly
    Find your tribe.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Don't ever try Zoloft
    Beating anxiety this year

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    This too shall pass. Enjoy your youth and suck the marrow out of life. And instead of spending on clothes, put that money into an index fund.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Stand up for yourself and don't be afraid to seek out help when you need it. You don't need to endure what you're going to face all alone. You're not going to follow in Mum's footsteps and marry a boy. You're going to like girls instead, and though some losers in school will treat you badly over it, there's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with you.

If you run into a blue-haired girl at a goth club or some pretentious, but charming chick on a balcony at a party, RUN. I don't care how lonely you are, you need to run away from them. You're going to be a pretty young thing and you should enjoy that rather than listening to the voices in your head that tell you that you're not good enough.... That you're a weird, ugly freak. You are a bit weird, but there's nothing wrong with that either.

You have a gift for music. Maybe get into that as soon as you can and don't listen to your self-doubts or your father's bellyaching about that guitar he doesn't want you to touch but never plays himself. Here's a tip, he CAN'T play it. You will be able to and you'll be pretty good at it, you also have a nice singing voice. Don't be afraid to share it. Yes, that's right, you don't end up inheriting your mother's singing voice!

You need to try and be more patient with your father. Yes, he can be a complete asshole and the name-calling hurts. Bring that up with your mother and sort out the situation because it's just gonna drive a wedge between you and him, and it's going to seriously damage you if you can't do something about it, rather than just absorbing it all. He is a good man, it's just hard to see at this stage. Later in life, you'll come to understand why he is the way he is. Beyond that, the truth of the matter is that he won't be around forever and you should try and cherish the time you have with him.

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Learn how to cook early in life.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    It's never as bad as you think. Believe in yourself. You are able to improve yourself when you don't give up. But, most importantly, don't let Dad ignore that test result.
    It is the light she longs to find,
    When she delights in learning more.
    Her world is learning; it defines
    The destiny she?s reaching for

- Marie Curie

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Think how much fun it would be to run up to a stranger in the street, grab him and say ' I am you from the future, you need to come with me, quickly, it is about the kids '. Then just run the other way.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Think how much fun it would be to run up to a stranger in the street, grab him and say ' I am you from the future, you need to come with me, quickly, it is about the kids '. Then just run the other way.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Younger self wanted a happy home with two parents who didn?t drink fight weren?t emotionally selfish younger me wanted to sit at a table eat dinner as a family talk about our day our feelings and emotions not screaming yelling I wanted fun activities even a movie theater trip I wanted educated parents to have some form of normal life rules consequences not to overly medicated someone to give me a chance tv and friends made me realize my home wasn?t a happy home home older me would have given younger me a hug said everything would be okay to just breathe and relax everything would be okay i also would have told younger me to stop fantasizing of a family adopting me because it caused more harm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.