Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Takes all sorts. These things are actually big in Japan. But there is a catch. In Japan the sex dolls are kids. They are banned over this side of the world. Simply because they are blow up dolls of kids. Apart from that I have stories of people marrying their pets. You can even do that on the net. Is a site that holds the whole ceromony. Worth looking up. Makes me laugh in some ways. Just some weird people out there.

http://marryyourpet.com/
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    At least the pet is alive LOL!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Something is just wrong about that. His "play thing" is being repaired. Life insurance policy?
    The guy looks decent enough to get a real human female. Is he that egotistical?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    Something is just wrong about that. His "play thing" is being repaired. Life insurance policy?
    The guy looks decent enough to get a real human female. Is he that egotistical?
    From the article:

“ Describing their relationship, Tolochko told the Daily Star: “In general, I began to be jealous of Margo.

“Many men would like to imagine the same. After the wedding, I decided to show her less to people, I forbade her from Instagram (I did this a long time ago). Maybe I’m being too selfish.”

It sounds like he wants to control everything IMO and maybe he’s only able to do that with a doll since a woman wouldn’t put up with that LOL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    From the article:

“ Describing their relationship, Tolochko told the Daily Star: “In general, I began to be jealous of Margo.

“Many men would like to imagine the same. After the wedding, I decided to show her less to people, I forbade her from Instagram (I did this a long time ago). Maybe I’m being too selfish.”

It sounds like he wants to control everything IMO and maybe he’s only able to do that with a doll since a woman wouldn’t put up with that LOL
    There's usually a deep psychoanalytical aspect to it. He controls his body; he controls her. I'd pity the fool.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @Ironman I found you a new wife. Think about the plus side of things. She won't nag you all day long. She will never have a headache and refuse your needs. If she is ever in your way, just stick a pin in her and that is her sorted.

th (2).jpg
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    @Ironman I found you a new wife. Think about the plus side of things. She won't nag you all day long. She will never have a headache and refuse your needs. If she is ever in your way, just stick a pin in her and that is her sorted.

th (2).jpg
    You forgot one little thing......She could BLOW UP at any time!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The ones that blow themselves up are the Islamic dolls.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    This is just sexiest and why people don't date as many women. WOW
    Beating anxiety this year

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    There you go. Is the Scottish accent. @Otherside might have a job waiting for her if she wants a new one. LOL Who brings a sex doll to work? Unless they have their own company. You going to tell your boss you want to bring your new sex doll to work with you? Gathering they are their own bosses.

Wonder is it a Govern accent. Rab's wife. Mary doll.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    There you go. Is the Scottish accent. @Otherside might have a job waiting for her if she wants a new one. LOL Who brings a sex doll to work? Unless they have their own company. You going to tell your boss you want to bring your new sex doll to work with you? Gathering they are their own bosses.

Wonder is it a Govern accent. Rab's wife. Mary doll.
    Now, wait a minute. I am going very politically incorrect here, but the one in the far left picture? I would be shocked if she had a Scottish accent. The couple do seem overjoyed, especially the guy.
    Three "love dolls" would be worth more than most cars here in the United States. I don't know how many miles they'd get, but I'd bet they would want their own salary and benefits package.
    Ming, Sylvia, and Olivia? Not for me, thanks!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I get the whole Scottish accent thing. Is a nice accent. Suppose I would say that been from Ireland. I have always liked it. But in humans. Not in plastic. Really don't get how anybody could fall in love with a sex doll. Or even use a sex doll. Might say the husband is one thing, but the wife? Nothing in a sex doll for her. Apart from the accent. The question would be are they using for sex or just using it for the whole voice thing?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    This is for the Americans. You think the Scottish accent is sexy? This is one of my favourite sitcoms. He is from a place called Govern in Glasgow. The accent does not really get much stronger.

The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.