Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

COVID Valentines

Anyone else lonely on Valentine?s and sick and crazy from being in quarantine or just me? LOL

every year Valentine?s Day reminds me of how my ex husband ABANDONED me to raise my son as a single parent working 7 days a week

And how does my son repay me? He abandons me too and won?t talk to me anymore. He?s ungrateful and made me realize I can?t trust anyone ever again

Never a good feeling on Valentine?s Day. All I have to keep me company are margaritas

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Not been involved with anybody in a very long time. So the day can come and go and I wouldn't even notice. At times it takes others to tell what the day is. Actually trying to recall was I ever involved with anybody on the day in question? Can't say I remember buying anybody a card or anything else for that matter. Can't recall getting any cards either. Is a day that could simply pass me by. Because it means nothing to me.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Not been involved with anybody in a very long time. So the day can come and go and I wouldn't even notice. At times it takes others to tell what the day is. Actually trying to recall was I ever involved with anybody on the day in question? Can't say I remember buying anybody a card or anything else for that matter. Can't recall getting any cards either. Is a day that could simply pass me by. Because it means nothing to me.
    Sorry
    But maybe it is better to be single
    I see many married people at work and none of them are happy

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Sorry
    But maybe it is better to be single
    I see many married people at work and none of them are happy
    I just know like right now, being 45 and single, with Corona madness? I am grateful to not have a family to worry about. I'd like to have a family, but only after this Corona is over. Good Lord.
    My brother didn't have anything to do with our mom....until our dad passed away. He is still distant, but still wants her in his life and his family's life, so that's cool. He last called me on the anniversary of Dad's passing and we were on the phone for five hours! lol. We have marathon phone calls . And people thought women talked a lot!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Single is fine by me. No committments to anybody at all. I do what I do and I am happy doing it. Have been involved in the past. But each time I wanted out quickly. Then the years fly by. Relationships is not something you are thinking about.

I get your own point on your son. I can never understand how a son / daughter could ignore the person who brought them into the world. But I also know a few people are like that. Act like their parents don't exist. Always baffles me. We only have a limited time on this earth. I think I am lucky to have the family I do have. As we all get on and always have done so. We see no reason to ever fall out with each other.

Maybe in time you will meet somebody who can keep you company. Case of never say never.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.