TV Shows you just couldn't get into

I would say orange is the new black.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Schitts Creek.

I've tried, pretty much everyone I know says its good and I should watch it - but I've never managed.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    My answer for this question always seems to be the Walking Dead. There's been a lot of shows I didn't care for (indeed, that's part of the reason I that I no longer have a TV connection to my home), but that's just the first one that springs to mind, perhaps due to how enthusiastic the recommendations that I got for it were. Just found it to be quite boring and awful, tbh.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    All soaps. Load of rubbish.

Big Bang Theory
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Quote CeltAngel View Post
    My answer for this question always seems to be the Walking Dead. There's been a lot of shows I didn't care for (indeed, that's part of the reason I that I no longer have a TV connection to my home), but that's just the first one that springs to mind, perhaps due to how enthusiastic the recommendations that I got for it were. Just found it to be quite boring and awful, tbh.
    Same here. I don't know if it was the gore or just something about the characters that never really made me embrace them? But yeah I gave up after half the 1st season

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote DanielBlueSky View Post
    Same here. I don't know if it was the gore or just something about the characters that never really made me embrace them? But yeah I gave up after half the 1st season
    Well, I'm a bit of a horror movie veteran, so gore doesn't really bother me. It's all just special effects, no matter how clever they might get with it (that said, I will admit that there are some things that cross the line for me.... But garden variety gore doesn't bother me unless I'm feeling extra sensitive that day). From my faint recollection, I think the writing was weak and the acting was poor. Maybe it got better, but I got turned off so quickly that I guess it never got a chance to redeem itself in my eyes.

That said, I actually didn't mind the game! Well, the first one anyway.... I couldn't really get into the second one and didn't bother with the rest of the series.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.