Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

First time going to psychiatrist

Knew about this first psychiatrist appointment Monday that I've known about for two or three months now but the last 3 nights have turned up no sleep at all, my primary care provider was hinting to social anxiety and some depression when we spoke last.

Since 13 sleeping has been a problem and now i'm 27 its wrecked me on the inside, right now being up for 3 days I can barely link words on here without deleting it then getting angry with myself, followed by thinking I seen something move on the edge of my vision and mind losing focus.

I hate the thought of opening up to yet another doctor but honestly I cant hold down a job right now and rock bottom. I need a job and rent paid, my parents have been great to me all my life and done so much so turning to them for help is just too guilt ridden, my friends I can't talk to about personal things without making myself out as pathetic.

I'm just gonna hit post before I delete again, might be back and thanks for reading.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    @ChanceOfMeatballs Really hope you got some sleep and that you were able to see your therapist for the first time and be able to express all this to her.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    @ChanceOfMeatballs
    Welcome here! And cheers for reaching out and posting here! How did it go with the shrink?

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.