Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Anybody else daydream a lot?

When I'm feeling really bad, which is every day, I daydream about being happy (having friends and being charismatic, being back with my ex-gf). I do this every day.

The problem is, that once I start doing it, I never stop, and I fall asleep doing it. I have stuff I want to do during the day to better myself and hopefully improve my life... but I can't get any of it done because daydreaming just feels so good, and it makes me fall asleep.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I go in and out of REM sleep a lot with a sleep condition. Have you been checked for sleep study?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    No I don’t want to do a sleep study because I don’t know if I talk during my sleep and I don’t want anyone to hear anything I say. Also I would feel weird asking to do a sleep study. I just don’t see how that conversation would even go.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.