Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Woke Olympics 2021

uswnt-shebelieves-2021-canada_17nkjsv5uowbk1oii037unsgky.jpeg
    OMG the Olympics this year show just how much this country has gone down the SHITTER
    first we have the USA olympics women's soccer team.... representing America... wearing BLM shirts kneeling during our national anthem to protest "racism" on the international stage while in Tokyo. DISGRACEFUL!! If you hate our country then don't represent it! So glad they lost BADLY

Now we have that black American gymnast who quit the competition and the media is praising her left and right for QUITTING! I'm fully convinced it's because she's a black woman because in American media black people seem to be immune to criticism now and social media will just call you RACIST if you say anything about them other than praising their every move! I bet if a white male did this you'd see people all over twitter bashing him with no sympathy!!

IDK what is wrong with this country anymore

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    uswnt-shebelieves-2021-canada_17nkjsv5uowbk1oii037unsgky.jpeg
    OMG the Olympics this year show just how much this country has gone down the SHITTER
    first we have the USA olympics women's soccer team.... representing America... wearing BLM shirts kneeling during our national anthem to protest "racism" on the international stage while in Tokyo. DISGRACEFUL!! If you hate our country then don't represent it! So glad they lost BADLY

Now we have that black American gymnast who quit the competition and the media is praising her left and right for QUITTING! I'm fully convinced it's because she's a black woman because in American media black people seem to be immune to criticism now and social media will just call you RACIST if you say anything about them other than praising their every move! I bet if a white male did this you'd see people all over twitter bashing him with no sympathy!!

IDK what is wrong with this country anymore
    Well, the purple-haired soccer player is an egotistical QUILTBAG activist and BLM is Black Supremacist = both are in-your-face, cancel you if you disagree. The only thing to do is stand up to it and give it back to them. That first statement actually shuts them down, but what really nails people is this.

As the son of a LEGAL IMMIGRANT and NATURALIZED CITIZEN of the United States, I personally thank them for voting to sell out our country to China. Then I pound the nail...….JOEjanHorse will NEVER stand up and hold CHina accountable for unleashing global bioterrorism, Iran will obtain a nuclear weapon and attack Israel and the USA, we have already been hacked left and right - and spied on by our own Government. We have illegal immigrants crossing into Texas from Mexico, but people in Cuba fighting for freedom are blocked. These dimwits are throwing us into something my grandparents fled - COMMUNISM. They are turning in their graves because of the blindness of people.

The further along we get into this, and the new mask mandates are a good sign, the more we will rebel. This is unacceptable and when people realize that gasoline is 50-60% higher than six months ago......that'll hit them hard. A Recession will end JOEjanHorse's Presidency - they'll 25th his [BEEP] out, KamaKamaleon will be the butt of jokes.....and the Democratic Party will finally have had their comeuppance.

We can be vicious in the USA and not throw milkshakes lol.

….For the non-Americans, President Trump basically told OPEC to kiss off and we had our own oil production (natural gas, etc). to the point where we were exporting - and the UK would have been first priority if Brexit had any issues with fouled-up trade agreements. I remember him saying that he would do that.

Instead...we have a senile old man who shut everything down domestically, opened up the unfinished pipeline from Russia to Germany (****) and then got on his hands and knees (a first for us) and BEGGED OPEC to "produce more oil". The old fart can't remember that all OPEC has to do is REDUCE production and we are all at 2008 all over again.

**** Russia, as in Pootin'...….where is the collusion? JOEjanHorse. Trump had nothing to do with him because the guy is former KGB as in Communism....and we lost a President during his last year in high school.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    In the USA athletes have the right to protest. Should they?

I don't think Chinese or Russian athletes have that option.

Regarding China.I don't like politics.I will say that both Republicans and Democrats have been doing business with them.....since 1979 I believe?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Lucid View Post

Regarding China.I don't like politics.I will say that both Republicans and Democrats have been doing business with them.....since 1979 I believe?
    No I don’t think they should have the right to protest at the Olympics. It is a global event and should be politically NEUTRAL, it’s not a place to throw tantrums about american issues!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    Well, the purple-haired soccer player is an egotistical QUILTBAG activist and BLM is Black Supremacist = both are in-your-face, cancel you if you disagree. The only thing to do is stand up to it and give it back to them. That first statement actually shuts them down, but what really nails people is this.

As the son of a LEGAL IMMIGRANT and NATURALIZED CITIZEN of the United States, I personally thank them for voting to sell out our country to China. Then I pound the nail...….JOEjanHorse will NEVER stand up and hold CHina accountable for unleashing global bioterrorism, Iran will obtain a nuclear weapon and attack Israel and the USA, we have already been hacked left and right - and spied on by our own Government. We have illegal immigrants crossing into Texas from Mexico, but people in Cuba fighting for freedom are blocked. These dimwits are throwing us into something my grandparents fled - COMMUNISM. They are turning in their graves because of the blindness of people.

The further along we get into this, and the new mask mandates are a good sign, the more we will rebel. This is unacceptable and when people realize that gasoline is 50-60% higher than six months ago......that'll hit them hard. A Recession will end JOEjanHorse's Presidency - they'll 25th his [BEEP] out, KamaKamaleon will be the butt of jokes.....and the Democratic Party will finally have had their comeuppance.

We can be vicious in the USA and not throw milkshakes lol.

….For the non-Americans, President Trump basically told OPEC to kiss off and we had our own oil production (natural gas, etc). to the point where we were exporting - and the UK would have been first priority if Brexit had any issues with fouled-up trade agreements. I remember him saying that he would do that.

Instead...we have a senile old man who shut everything down domestically, opened up the unfinished pipeline from Russia to Germany (****) and then got on his hands and knees (a first for us) and BEGGED OPEC to "produce more oil". The old fart can't remember that all OPEC has to do is REDUCE production and we are all at 2008 all over again.

**** Russia, as in Pootin'...….where is the collusion? JOEjanHorse. Trump had nothing to do with him because the guy is former KGB as in Communism....and we lost a President during his last year in high school.
    How can we vote biden OUT if he was never voted IN in the first place ???
    Did you see Twitter banned every official election audit account ?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Lucid View Post

They don't, neither do the athletes of a large number of countries. Few countries not even letting there athletes compete against athletes from certain other countries.

Not sure what on earth Brexit has to do with any of this, lol? Chaos Trump or no Trump. Is all the same to us - American presidents make big gestures, then do little when it comes to the rest of the world. Been that way for decades. Same through Bush, Obama, Trump, same now with Biden (just less loud about it). And last thing we need is a rushed trade deal with US - would be catastrophic for UK.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    No I don’t think they should have the right to protest at the Olympics. It is a global event and should be politically NEUTRAL, it’s not a place to throw tantrums about american issues!!
    I honestly don't like the Olympic protest either.I just hope that they appreciate what they do have when representing the country.Not all countries have that luxury.Seems a bit hypocritical and self serving at times ya know?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    They don't, neither do the athletes of a large number of countries. Few countries not even letting there athletes compete against athletes from certain other countries.

Not sure what on earth Brexit has to do with any of this, lol? Chaos Trump or no Trump. Is all the same to us - American presidents make big gestures, then do little when it comes to the rest of the world. Been that way for decades. Same through Bush, Obama, Trump, same now with Biden (just less loud about it). And last thing we need is a rushed trade deal with US - would be catastrophic for UK.
    Hey!We can be good in a pinch sometimes

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Why are they protesting? Because the whole world is looking on. One of the biggest stages to do such a thing. In the last Olmpics Russia had just spoken out about the whole LGBT thing. Two female Russian anthletes kissed as they collected their medals. Again the whole world was looking on. This time around it is the whole BLM stuff that is going on. Not just at the Olympics. Was a big football tornament on a few weeks back. Players took the knee during that. But not during the anthems. Normally in football it happens just before they start the game. Doing it during the playing of the anthem is an American thing.

52667.jpg
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Screw the people looking to divide.That goes double for people that do the same in positions of power.

I love titties and puppies.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    How can we vote biden OUT if he was never voted IN in the first place ???
    Did you see Twitter banned every official election audit account ?
    I heard about that. Communist censorship in America.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.