Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello from Canada

Hi everyone, just signed up for site, having a look.. am just now realizing (for real) how serious my SA is and the impact its had on my life.. Now especially because on my own for first time in life, separated last summer, and the agoraphobia is horrendous sometimes since then. Hubby used to be my safe person, could do things if he was with me, h e would calm me down too if I did panic. I also have PTSD (the chronic kind, from abuse as child and adult), and have suffered with serious depression in past. Today I'm anxious anxious anxious! I think I need to get anxiety meds or start drinking wine! JK, tho some xanax would be nice right now.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hello from Canada

Hi Ive just joined this site too Welcome.

Also check out the anxiety section of this forum you may find it very helpful

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote blynn895 View Post
    Hi everyone, just signed up for site, having a look.. am just now realizing (for real) how serious my SA is and the impact its had on my life.. Now especially because on my own for first time in life, separated last summer, and the agoraphobia is horrendous sometimes since then. Hubby used to be my safe person, could do things if he was with me, h e would calm me down too if I did panic. I also have PTSD (the chronic kind, from abuse as child and adult), and have suffered with serious depression in past. Today I'm anxious anxious anxious! I think I need to get anxiety meds or start drinking wine! JK, tho some xanax would be nice right now.
    Hi blynn! welcome!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.