Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    It?s genetic. Some peoples minds are very good at immediately coming up with things to say that other people enjoy hearing and they just say them. Other peoples minds are set to avoid socialization and say nothing:
    I wish there were genetic treatments available to fix people like myself that have the wrong type of brain.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Hate extroverts it’s nonstop loud talking I want to smack them
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I’m so annoyed by them. Funny thing is I’m smarter and better than them. But they talk so much they’ll never know it because they don’t let me speak.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    And they have some bad ideas too it’s hard cus I can’t stop them

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I want to scream

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    agd
    hcycgcjcfcrucurcruurcrc

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    This fking sucks

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I’m so bored of my job. Part of me wants to join a startup but that would also be a lot more work. But I’m sick of beaucracy

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I’m unhappy, for some reason

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I wish an apocalypse would occur

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Stupid annoying piece of crap coworker looking over my shoulder I hope he dies

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Mfer is tapping his desk loudly now why is he so retarded

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.