Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

So much anxiety can?t function at work

I can?t focus at work I?m so anxious I just want to change and improve and it?s hard at work because I can?t use my own PC so I just kinda sit and do nothing or as little as possible. I wonder if my boss can tell.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I wish I could relax but I can’t.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Wish I could just be happy but I can’t

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I want to hide somewhere away from my coworkers.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Why do I even post here at all

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    There’s no reason other than that there aren’t other places to post really. Every forum has so little activity nowadays and there aren’t real time chats for social anxiety, it makes me wonder what everyone else does, maybe social anxiety is almost cured from the population or maybe everyone is just extremely miserable now.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Although I know people are viewing my threads because I can see the view count but no one posts in them even though I’ve covered every topic imaginable at this point.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Someone a while back offered to help me if I posted on his YouTube channel, but his advice was to go to a dancing class which I can’t do, so I would feel bad asking for his advice right after turning it down

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    All that I really want is a group to hang out with, I don’t care about being one of the main people in the group or close friends with anyone. I have no idea what to do at this point. I’m trying to get better at the art of conversation but the problem is that I’m never really in conversations and when I am, I can’t talk.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    The most annoying thing to me is that I NEVER see other people like me anywhere. I’m always the only person who is alone pretty much. It’s demoralizing.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    It’s like once you graduate school, that’s it. If you don’t have friends at that point, then your life is over. Because there’s nothing more you can do to make friends at that point:

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I hate on the bus when people do big hacking coughs just to try and piss other people off. What kind of horrible person behaves like that

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    If you’re wondering why I’m posting so much in this one thread it’s because it’s pointless making new threads since no one posts in them anywya

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I hate traffic because the neighboring cars can look into yours unless you have tinted windows especially when it’s at a standstill it’s very annoying to me i just close my eyes and wait for the car to move

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    The only people who I’ve heard of that relate to me and how I feel at all are famous music artists, ironically most of them have already killed themselves

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.