Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    There should be mandatory lifetime coursework for citizens to continue to grow in intelligence and it would ask provide a way to make new friends which would increase happiness
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I get so anxious and mad during work it’s unbelievable. Like right now I’m at a 2/10 but an hour from now I’ll be at a 7/10 for the rest of the day until I’m back home
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Would life really be that bad if I spent 16 hours a day daydreaming and sleeping? That’s 3/4ths of my life and my daydreams are always so much better than real life, I’m happier in them than I’ll ever be in real life. So 3/4th of complete happiness and 1/4 of complete misery. On average that’s probably as good as it would ever get anywya

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I feel like once you’re miserable there just how you’ll always be. I’ve never seen someone recover from misery and be happy. It feels like an inescapable fate

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Ajsisosmwneodnsbdidpdkdjwjsjsjdjdjsjdjsjd

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    AssffghjklqwertyyuiopXccbbnmz

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I also don’t understand how people can be charismatic. Like how does that come to be one of their qualities l? For me I was always awkward and had a hard time communicating with people

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Anytime I think about talking to someone they disappear forever

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I hate the public. They’re so gross it’s no wonder that diseases spread and there’s so much poverty. They are completely useless when left to their own means

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I hope this bus crashes and explodes, just make things simpler for me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I hate songs that are basically saying get people with social anxiety are crap and should be left behind

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Seriously there is so much belief in society that people who have anxiety or don’t talk much should be ignored and kept away from you. It’s the one personality trait that is universally condemned even when it doesn’t actually cause anybody any harm.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I want to close my eyes and be somewhere else right now

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I wish there was a group of people with social anxiety somewhere that hang out

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Soaksndnsjlskg slakdbdo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.