Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Hate loud cars
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Seeing extroverted people drains me
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I wish I had somewhere to hang out even online.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    Hate loud cars
    Me too

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    I wish I had somewhere to hang out even online.
    Yeah same but there’s no where to go, everyone already has a cliche online and if you try to join in you just get ignored

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    Yeah same but there’s no where to go, everyone already has a cliche online and if you try to join in you just get ignored
    But then how did anyone ever get into a group if they’re all established?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    But then how did anyone ever get into a group if they’re all established?
    Well new groups form when a group of real life friends from school make a new discord server or forum or irc chat. So if you want to join a group when it starts, you need to have a group of online friends first.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    Well new groups form when a group of real life friends from school make a new discord server or forum or irc chat. So if you want to join a group when it starts, you need to have a group of online friends first.
    Huh? But the reason that I am looking for friends online is that I can’t make real life friends. There isn’t even anyone that I talk to or have any reason to talk to in real lifeS

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    Huh? But the reason that I am looking for friends online is that I can’t make real life friends. There isn’t even anyone that I talk to or have any reason to talk to in real lifeS
    Just talk to people in your classes, ask them questions about the class and when you get group work that’ll automatically give you people to hang out with.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    Just talk to people in your classes, ask them questions about the class and when you get group work that’ll automatically give you people to hang out with.

I already graduated though

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post

I already graduated though
    Oh... well then you’re kinda fucked. If you don’t have a friend group when you graduate then thats it for you.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    Seeing extroverted people drains me
    For me what bothers me about extroverts is that you never know when they’re gonna strike and start talking. It’s like I’m constantly on edge.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    For me what bothers me about extroverts is that you never know when they’re gonna strike and start talking. It’s like I’m constantly on edge.
    I feel that. Do you ever have a situation where you’re at work and an extrovert starts talking and the sentences just blur together and you never say anything and then it’s over and they’re just staring at you waiting for you to talk confused as to why you’re quiet?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    I feel that. Do you ever have a situation where you’re at work and an extrovert starts talking and the sentences just blur together and you never say anything and then it’s over and they’re just staring at you waiting for you to talk confused as to why you’re quiet?
    Yep sadly I’ve had that happen to me too. It’s frustrating because when I’m trying to think of what to say i can’t also listen to everything they’re saying.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Sainnot View Post
    I also don?t understand how people can be charismatic. Like how does that come to be one of their qualities l? For me I was always awkward and had a hard time communicating with people
    It?s genetic. Some peoples minds are very good at immediately coming up with things to say that other people enjoy hearing and they just say them. Other peoples minds are set to avoid socialization and say nothing:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.