Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Close your eyes and imagine that your life is perfect

Imagine that you?re in a group conversation and everyone finds your jokes funny and what you have to say interesting.

Imagine that you?re in love and that you?re both going to live happily ever after.

Imagine that all the people around you have unconditional concern for you and want to be friends with you.

Let me guess - you?re happy right now? I recently discovered that the key to happiness is within each and every one of us. If you close your eyes and imagine, then everything in the universe is at your finger tips, including maximum happiness. I?ve been so sad for so long but when I close my eyes and imagine, I am so happy. I go to work and I can?t wait to go home because I know I?ll be happy there. Happy mornings happy afternoons. Sometimes during work I daydream a bit too - happy lunch breaks.

I really can not recommend this enough. It has completely changed my life. I really hope some other people try it because of this thread.

Thanks for reading.
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Thank you for sharing this

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.