Kyle Rittenhouse

NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!

a win for the 2nd amendment!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    So he shoots 3 people dead? Some say self defence. Others have different views. As he was seen doing the whole white supremacy gesture to supporters. And was seen hanging out with other well known members of white supremacy groups whilst out on bail.

Is not a story that even made the news over here. But I can imagine it is another us and them case. One side is happy to see all charges dropped. Others are not happy with the verdict. Be good to see if it all just ends there. Nothing else comes from it at all.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    So he shoots 3 people dead? Some say self defence. Others have different views. As he was seen doing the whole white supremacy gesture to supporters. And was seen hanging out with other well known members of white supremacy groups whilst out on bail.

Is not a story that even made the news over here. But I can imagine it is another us and them case. One side is happy to see all charges dropped. Others are not happy with the verdict. Be good to see if it all just ends there. Nothing else comes from it at all.
    something u need to know about american media is the left wing media call anyone associated with right wing views white supremacists whether or not it is true. then liberals believe it without doing their own research. look up the court documents for the case and u will see kyle’s ethnicity is listed as Hispanic and the 3 people he shot were all white yet somehow the media is trying to spin this as an act of white supremacy. What a JOKE

btw even if he was racist that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t have the right to self defense. there’s clear video showing him being chased and attacked by each person shot and him making every attempt to flee before firing on them. one of the attackers was a 5 time convicted pedo who threatened to kill him, the other (a guy convicted of kidnapping, raping, and choking women) tried to beat him over the head with a skateboard, the last one (previously convicted of beating his own grandmother) fake surrendered and approached him then tried to pull a pistol on him when Kyle lowered his weapon.

but if u only read or listened to American mainstream media u would think some white supremacist killed innocent peaceful protesters and got away with it

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Your post was the first I heard of it. Long since gave up reading papers and watching TV. I am always of the view if it does not effect me and it is not happening in Ireland, then so be it. No matter what way it works out. Kind of gathered it was not all bad when a friend on FB posted about it. As she would never support anything bad. Lives in the US. If it had of been bad she would have been posting against it. Her FB post came after your post here.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Wow now a black man ran into 40 people in. Wisconsin with his SUV because of the trial
    Media isn’t even talking about it

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Did make the news here.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.