Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Back to work anxiety

I've been on vacation since last Tuesday, and I return Wednesday. I am completely panicking about returning. I'd try to explain it all, step by step, but my brain is in that flood of anxious thoughts/reasonings right now; that blinding anxiety. My bottom line "big boom conclusion" is that when I get back, I feel like I'm either going to be "talked to" or just fired. I also feel like "my staff" will have turned against me by the time I return. I took my daily Zoloft dose, I've been trying to keep my mind preoccupied, but I started getting chest pains...so I did my last resort thing & took a .5mg of clonozapam. Still no help.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote silverlining32 View Post
    I've been on vacation since last Tuesday, and I return Wednesday. I am completely panicking about returning. I'd try to explain it all, step by step, but my brain is in that flood of anxious thoughts/reasonings right now; that blinding anxiety. My bottom line "big boom conclusion" is that when I get back, I feel like I'm either going to be "talked to" or just fired. I also feel like "my staff" will have turned against me by the time I return. I took my daily Zoloft dose, I've been trying to keep my mind preoccupied, but I started getting chest pains...so I did my last resort thing & took a .5mg of clonozapam. Still no help.
    Do you have a gut feeling that you're going to be fired or is it just a constant fear that you might get fired? Why not try some breathing exercises and alienate yourself with some other chores to think less about the issue?

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.