Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    With a mask and latex gloves. "Your snot, your majesty?!" "How day-uh you talk to me like that! Off with your head!"

Good Lord, if Charles becomes King? Blech.....I'd rather see my doppelganger William be king. There was a story about how George looks like Diana....I see it a bit more with Charlotte. I hope they'll end up good kids....not like Andrew lol.
    Sends in these guys to drag them off to the Tower of London.

Charles is next in line, not so popular here. Is hardly young though. So how long he'll be king for, who knows.

William second in line, liked a lot more.

Andrew...yeah, hell no. All for extraditing him to the US, we all know he's guilty. Went on TV here and tried to defend himself, said he couldn't sweat so she was lying. Seems an easy one for the court to disprove, just turn the heating right up that day.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Sends in these guys to drag them off to the Tower of London.

Charles is next in line, not so popular here. Is hardly young though. So how long he'll be king for, who knows.

William second in line, liked a lot more.

Andrew...yeah, hell no. All for extraditing him to the US, we all know he's guilty. Went on TV here and tried to defend himself, said he couldn't sweat so she was lying. Seems an easy one for the court to disprove, just turn the heating right up that day.
    They're nothing but a pack of playing cards!

I can't make fun - the guard was cool enough to play our national anthem for the anniversary 9/11. That was a nice gesture that they didn't have to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.