Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Why sorry to me? She is not my queen. Any roads, her days are nearly up anyway. No spring chicken. Is only mild symptoms.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Why sorry to me? She is not my queen. Any roads, her days are nearly up anyway. No spring chicken. Is only mild symptoms.
    I thought she ruled that whole island IDK
    Doesn’t she also technically rule Canada and Australia and New Zealand like the “commonwealth” or something

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Canada has been independent for some time.
    We already got out independence lol.

She's 95 years old. Seventy years is a record for monarchies.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    She is head of state in Canada, in other commonwealth countries. Like in the UK though, is just a symbolic thing. Dont have so much power anymore. Ireland was once a part of the UK, but did not remain a part of the commonwealth when it left, like US did.

She is 95, so it will happen sooner or later. I am surprised she has not retired. I would long before 95.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    To think she works in a school. @CloudMaker I am guessing history was never a subject you liked?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    It is British history, to be fair. Couldn't tell you much about American history. Don't learn it here. Know there was a civil war. Know they tossed tea in the ocean. Extent of our knowledge about Americas history.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    To think she works in a school. @CloudMaker I am guessing history was never a subject you liked?
    I went to school in Iowa where my graduation high school class had 12 people, with schooling being done in an abandoned bus station without heat during the winter because the campus had become condemned !!!
    They never taught us British history, mostly the American revolution and civil war and WW2. IDK much about that part of the world and don’t think they teach much about it at the school I work for either.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    It is British history, to be fair. Couldn't tell you much about American history. Don't learn it here. Know there was a civil war. Know they tossed tea in the ocean. Extent of our knowledge about Americas history.
    We call that the American Revolutionary War
    The civil war is the war of northern aggression where our tyrannical government violated state rights!!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Here we do Irish history and World history. World history does not involve American history. WWI and WW11, Vietnam, French revolution and the likes. Also have social and economic history. That might be a bit more modern. The American civil war I read about myself. Just to read about it. Lot of Irish went to America during the famine years in Ireland. Almost handed a gun the second they got off the coffin ships. You had Irish divisions in both sides of the civil war. Only a month or so ago I read Gods and Generals. Book one of a civil war trilogy. Still have the other two books to read yet.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    If the Queen has a runny nose, who wipes it? She's got the Corona. lol

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Likely the only person in the UK that can afford to pay for carers without selling her house lol (can she even sell Buckingham Palace).

Heard nothing more of it. Cancelled a few meetings with some diplomats. Probably wise.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Likely the only person in the UK that can afford to pay for carers without selling her house lol (can she even sell Buckingham Palace).

Heard nothing more of it. Cancelled a few meetings with some diplomats. Probably wise.
    I don't know of anyone would want regal mucus spewed onto them, especially during a pandemic. I am glad she is doing well, though. This virus is sooooo ageist. Corona is age discrimination.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    I don't know of anyone would want regal mucus spewed onto them, especially during a pandemic. I am glad she is doing well, though. This virus is sooooo ageist. Corona is age discrimination.
    Story of a carer, cleaning up disgusting body fluids. Have no idea how she is doing.

Not dead yet though. Would have made a lot of fuss pretty much everywhere here if she was dead.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Story of a carer, cleaning up disgusting body fluids. Have no idea how she is doing.

Not dead yet though. Would have made a lot of fuss pretty much everywhere here if she was dead.
    With a mask and latex gloves. "Your snot, your majesty?!" "How day-uh you talk to me like that! Off with your head!"

Good Lord, if Charles becomes King? Blech.....I'd rather see my doppelganger William be king. There was a story about how George looks like Diana....I see it a bit more with Charlotte. I hope they'll end up good kids....not like Andrew lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.