Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I did say the pictures / tape never existed. I don't think anybody actually ever believed it did exist.

This thing of rumours about collusion works both ways. Trump loses the race for the white house and it was not a fair election. When he won it was not a fair election either. What is fair to say is that both sides play the same game. They lose, they make excuses as to why they lost. Never want to accept the result. That is American politics for you.

Then we all look forward to these laptops then. If there is anything illegal I am sure the FBI will do something. After all, it would have been illegal. No dount a case would be pending? Or will he get away with because of who he is? Then all the shouting begins again.

Always good to blame the other side for everything.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    I did say the pictures / tape never existed. I don't think anybody actually ever believed it did exist.

This thing of rumours about collusion works both ways. Trump loses the race for the white house and it was not a fair election. When he won it was not a fair election either. What is fair to say is that both sides play the same game. They lose, they make excuses as to why they lost. Never want to accept the result. That is American politics for you.

Then we all look forward to these laptops then. If there is anything illegal I am sure the FBI will do something. After all, it would have been illegal. No dount a case would be pending? Or will he get away with because of who he is? Then all the shouting begins again.

Always good to blame the other side for everything.
    The circumstances were very different in 2020, though. Due to the pandemic, people were allowed to mail-in ballots. Some people voted, moved, and voted again in their new location. Trucks were found with ballots not in their correct area. Laws were changed with the Corona as an excuse by the Democrativc Party. Suckerberg himself sent people and inflitrated into Wisconsin - one of the states Hillary lost because she never campaigned there.

I noticed that in my city's polling places (I voted in person as it should have been), there were NO Trump posters anywhere, but there were Biden signs all over the place. My area strongly favored Trump. My state - which has matched the winner in every election since 1960 *** - went to Trump by 8 points.
    The 1960 election itself was also frought with voter tampering to get Kennedy in office as well. Richard Nixon let it go. So, 2020 was very uncharacteristic in that respect.

Then the whopper - the cover up of BLUNTer's laptops and his investigation into Chinese company transactions that involved Joe Biden - in November 2020, the mere mention of this got me banned from the "other" anxiety website for two weeks. *NOBODY * covered it saying it was an attack on Biden. It turned out, I was right the whole time and then some. I never returned to that site after being a member for over 15 years.
    A poll was sent out among Biden voters....if they had known about the laptop, would it have changed their vote. Nearly one in 10 said yes, they would have voted for Trump. That would have swung a few million votes for Trump.

The only thing our media learned was to let their hatred for Trump be so bad, that they would fight to cover up their Democratic candidate's dark side fast and hard in ways they didn't do enough with Hillary? The bias is clearly there. They don't hide it anymore and their 2021 crash in ratings clearly show that they were wrong.

Now, even more than that are secretly regretting it. A few "mean tweets" really doesn't account for the pain we are all going through with our weak leadership. Go woke, go broke.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Latest out of Russian propo, the UK has apparently turned to cannibalism because of inflation and food shortages caused by Ukraine.

I mean, I know things are more expensive right now, but don't think I've come across anyone whose solution to it is to eat Grandma or something.

I'm not kidding. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2088534.html
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Latest out of Russian propo, the UK has apparently turned to cannibalism because of inflation and food shortages caused by Ukraine.

I mean, I know things are more expensive right now, but don't think I've come across anyone whose solution to it is to eat Grandma or something.

I'm not kidding. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b2088534.html
    Wow - that's sick and weird. If the UK is doing that, I'd hate to think about what they'd say about Americans. They've probably completely dismissed us with the demented dolt we have in the White House. Putin doesn't need to do anything......Old Joe is doing it to us for him!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.