Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Inflation

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Welcome to Costco I love you

When trump was in office the US was energy independent. That would have helped the rest of the world with exporting fuel instead of relying on powers like Russia. Fuel cost increases affect the price of EVERHTHING no matter where you are in the world from costs of transporting goods and materials. We have massive energy supplies here in the US but the Biden administration banned tapping them and now we pay more to import fuel from other lovely places like Saudi Arabia.

I also recall reading trump had a phone call with Putin and a Russian advisor said trump casually mentioned he would nuke Russia if they invaded Ukraine and they were only 95% sure he was joking LOL. no wonder they waited until we had weak leadership to do it

And for the capitol riots there were barely any deaths or destruction but the media harps on and on about it because people were close to touching those in power! Look up how many deaths and billions of dollars in destruction were caused by the BLM riots which democrat politicians here actively encouraged!
    OMG yes - not only if JOEjanHorse had left Trump's policy alone - we could have lowered our gas, sold oil to other countries at less than $120 a barrel, and that would have lowered debt for us AND lowered gas prices worldwide.....putting Russia out of business again so they wouldn't have invaded Ukraine. OPEC wouldn't be running the show like they are once again.

As sick as that is, I hope Saudi Arabia ignores Biden - it wouldn't be the first time and he deserves it. Afghanistan ended his Presidency. Since then, it's been one catastrophe after another with his Administration. Each person in his Cabinet have been exposed as incapable of holding future office.

Trump was no-nonsense. EVerybody knew it. They are still scared poo-less because he outdid their policies. JOEjanHorse is only pissed off NOW because his approval ratings dropped below Trump - too late for him to do anything.

January 6 - that "investigation" is all one-sided. That program on TV tonight would probably be worse than a soap opera episode. They won't cover Nancy's role at all - that woman is NOT a saint in this incident.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    It?s horrible I hardly drive so I finally after 4 weeks needed to fill my tank it usually cost me 40 today it cost me 70 dollars to fill the whole time I?m saying wtf over and over again because I have never spent this much Biden needs to go bring trump back please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    @CloudMaker Interesting, I thought U.S. was still energy independent, at least compared to the situation in Europe. What were Biden's changes? Was it for environmental or other reasons?

You know, I also believed Trump could have launched the nukes, I just hoped that the military had some safeguards and would not follow such an order. If anyone presses the button, everyone presses the button, and that's the end of life on Earth. I don't know if you have seen/remember this cool animation on the end of the world from 2003.

Do you think democracy is the best political system for America? It's been so ingrained in the American way of life but the Capitol riots made me think that well, maybe people don't want a democracy anymore. You can't have democracy and try to seize power through a coup, those ideas are in direct opposition to one another.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote rabidfoxes View Post
    @CloudMaker Interesting, I thought U.S. was still energy independent, at least compared to the situation in Europe. What were Biden's changes? Was it for environmental or other reasons?

You know, I also believed Trump could have launched the nukes, I just hoped that the military had some safeguards and would not follow such an order. If anyone presses the button, everyone presses the button, and that's the end of life on Earth. I don't know if you have seen/remember this cool animation on the end of the world from 2003.

Do you think democracy is the best political system for America? It's been so ingrained in the American way of life but the Capitol riots made me think that well, maybe people don't want a democracy anymore. You can't have democracy and try to seize power through a coup, those ideas are in direct opposition to one another.
    Trump would NOT have launched the nukes. The element of fear. I am MUCH more afraid of Biden doing it, knowing that he blames his own doings on Putin all the time. Nobody needs to harm us because the JOEjanHorse is doing it for them!

Democracy IS the political system of America and we have already seen the beginnings of the Red Wave. You know a tsunami is coming when:

1. In San Francsico, three radical left school board members were recalled -> 75-78% voted them OUT because they were too busy renaming schools instead of trying to keep them open during Corona.
    2. Chesa Boudin, the DA in San Fran, was recalled. That man's parents were part of the Weather Underground leftist terrorist group that bombed places and are in long-term prison sentences. His adoptive parents are FOUNDERS of the Weather Underground group - Bill Ayers and his wife.
    3. Virginia governorship - the outgoing governor was replaced for saying that parents had no say in their kidz' education. We pay money; we decide. My own school board had eight candidates - the three incumbents said "CRT will NOT be taught in our school", while the other three said they'd be for it. The incumbents won by a landslide.
    4. Texas - a House seat went Republican for the first time since 1859....over the Welcome mats Biden installed at the border.

With no change in direction, a lot of people will be voted out of office, including LizzieChainGang.

It will turn out that January 6 was infiltrated by extremists - NOT TRUMP SUPPORTERS - and Biden will be exposed for a lot of things that were conveniently hidden so that people would viote for him.

It's sick to think that the lesson of 2016 was not that Shillary was a bad candidate, it was that the media only learned that they needed to cover up for their candidate faster and harder. THAT is NOT Democracy; tha is SOCIAL ENGINEERING.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    @Ironman when you say that January 6 was led by extremists, I have to agree with you. It was quite a shock to read the morning news, even if I live in a different part of the world. But you're American and it was happening right on your soil - what was it like for you? And why do you think they weren't Trump supporters?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote rabidfoxes View Post
    @Ironman when you say that January 6 was led by extremists, I have to agree with you. It was quite a shock to read the morning news, even if I live in a different part of the world. But you're American and it was happening right on your soil - what was it like for you? And why do you think they weren't Trump supporters?
    It was just surreal. I couldn't believe it was going on. I saw people had gone in and many were actually being respectful to the building - no vandalism. There were a lot of people identified in the various videos, and most were in militia groups. I think they went in to take advantage of what the Trump supporters were trying to protest. The actual Trump supporters were singing the national anthem, and God Bless America. They were also reciting the Pledge of Allegiance and parts of the Constitution. Radical groups don't have much interest in that. There were people arrested that should have been, and then many who should not have been.....and they were in jail for months. There are apparently stlll people in jail awaiting trial (we have the right to a SPEEDY trial, and they aren't getting it) and it has been 18 months.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    All I know these gas prices are insane thankfully I fill my tank 1 to 2 times a month and limit my driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    It was just surreal. I couldn't believe it was going on. I saw people had gone in and many were actually being respectful to the building - no vandalism. There were a lot of people identified in the various videos, and most were in militia groups. I think they went in to take advantage of what the Trump supporters were trying to protest. The actual Trump supporters were singing the national anthem, and God Bless America. They were also reciting the Pledge of Allegiance and parts of the Constitution. Radical groups don't have much interest in that. There were people arrested that should have been, and then many who should not have been.....and they were in jail for months. There are apparently stlll people in jail awaiting trial (we have the right to a SPEEDY trial, and they aren't getting it) and it has been 18 months.
    Yeah, the justice system here in the UK has also been very slow, there's a big backlog due to the pandemic. And 'surreal' is probably the best word for it. The problem with the far right/militia/white supremacist/extremist groups is that I think many of those people do/did support Trump. They are voters too and they are not going to vote democrat, that's for sure. The unfair thing is that all Trump voters get tarnished with being in cahoots with those people, when the majority of Trump voters are probably somewhere around centre right, with many being simply fed up with being treated like dirt by the successive governments and their private sector friends.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.