Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Women code or whatever you call it

Okay so here?s the story within the last year I have officially started getting absolutely trashed my friend and I decided to go to a bar with karaoke we were enjoying our time we snuck in liquor in my purse I had absolutely no idea this was actually illegal I thought it was just breaking bar rules anyways I decided around 11pm to go in the bathroom and slam 4 shots of fireball mini bottles at this point I had 2 white claws 2 fire ball and Coke?s and again 4 mini shots of tiny liquor bottles of fire ball within a hour I ended up vomiting and thinking that all the alcohol left my body so half giggling I found my way to bathroom and downed 2 more fire ball shots this point I?m falling over headed over to my friend who bought me food and tried to make me drink water to try to get the alcohol to leave my system at that point I?m screaming I don?t drink water it?s for babies and I?m not a child I don?t need water at this point I?m trying to secretly get my purse from my friend who is refusing to give it to me because she relized I was in the barroom pouring it fireball in me so I asked a random lady to hand me my purse turns out she was worker and I got my friend and I kicked out at this point my friend is yelling me I?m screaming again I?m not a child don?t talk to me like one and again almost falling over walk out the bar call my husband who is now furious with me because I was going to start walking at 12am fully intoxicated around outside I ended up laying on the ground pouring all my emotions and feelings out to all my friends because I do that when I?m drunk my husband calls my friend and tells her she needs to make sure I?m safe and she needs to go outside the bar because women need to make sure we stay safe when we are together she?s refusing I?m laying on the ground at this point telling my husband that I want him to shove a pillow over my head and to discipline me when we get home home because I?m completely out of it and that he should use shackles going on about criminal minds and all This other crap that makes no logical sense anymore at this point my friend comes out again yelling at me telling me because I?m intoxicated acting like a child that she must follow me around so I got mad and there all the fireball on the ground and then finally my husband pulled up for some reason I asked him to put me to bed and rock me like a baby honestly drunk me is a trip and makes no sense but now he is telling me That my friend isn?t a good friend because she left me outside alone fully intoxicated laying on the cement outside out of a bar anyways after my long story my question is does women code really exist like my Husband is saying it does when this friend of mine got high and I was sober she was also drunk and high at the same time she became sick was talking to herself crying having outburst fainted and vomited everywhere I actually stripped her with her consent for her Into the bathtub helped clean her vomit off her when she was getting sick I put her hair up I even redressed her got her in bed and gave her Keppera to prevent her from her seizures I honestly feel my friend and I are two different people when it comes to the other being intoxicated I?m caring she isn?t I make sure my friend is safe and she doesn?t what is all of your guys opinion Input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    I don't think it's a women's thing, I think it goes for men as well. If your friends get shitfaced to the degree where they need looking after, you look after them. A friend once left me very drunk outdoors in -15C weather and I still remember that. To be fair, I was only waiting for a short time as my mother was picking me up so on my friend's part it was poor judgement rather than disinterest but still. I think the rule of common decency is: if you don't want to look after them when they're vulnerable, don't be friends with them.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.