Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Do you immediately put on pajamas when you get home?

I find most clothing uncomfortable and the moment I can put PJ's on I take it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Total Eclipse View Post
    I find most clothing uncomfortable and the moment I can put PJ's on I take it.
    no LOL!!
    that sounds like a millennial thing tbh

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Trackie-daks and wincheaters for me.. which are like PJ's just thicker and warmer. The older and more worn-in they are, the more relaxed I feel.

I even wear them outside. I'm often getting into trouble for not dressing better and not having pride I'm my appearance.

I'm not sure if its because I'm a rebel or I'm just depressed. It seems that mental health is just a matter of perspective so I choose to believe I'm just dressing for optimum comfort.

If I do put on jeans for some sort of special occasion, as soon as I get home I'll put my trackies on!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Not immediately, but I always shower in the late afternoon and that's when I put on my PJs. Usually a few hours after I get home.
    It is the light she longs to find,
    When she delights in learning more.
    Her world is learning; it defines
    The destiny she?s reaching for

- Marie Curie

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No way, I don't have any, but as a child I would presumably have worn pyjamas a lot. Still have a small partly torn pyjama case, in the shape of an upright cat. Along with dressing gowns (also long gone, I hate them just as much), pyjamas would have been a common thing at boarding school. At least for several years, suspect I had got rid of them by 6th form, at home probably earlier. In summer almost certainly, though school was way up in Scotland and colder than Southern Britain. Can't remember what I used to wear in bed in winter.

Except in summer, it's very common today for me to wear a (mostly long) skirt under tracksuit bottoms, kind of similar. But I don't like fully covered legs in bed, and don't use the radiator in winter any more because it's unpleasant (lengthways along the wall right next to my bed) and too ancient (risk of water leaks). So I rely on thick sleeping bag(s) and/or a thick duvet with a jumper on, too.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Yes, I immediately change into boxers and a tank top/tee or a nightie when I get home and am done for the day.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.