Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What you doing?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    The real question is what should I be doing. Sleeping. I actually have to get up tomorrow.

What I am actually doing is browsing various forums for interesting crap on the Internet on my phone whilst not sleeping.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Sitting on my couch, sipping coffee .. enjoying my day off

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Enjoying a day off from work. Getting ready to brave chilly weather, taking my cats out in the backyard before I do some serious organizing and spring cleaning. One of my dear friends (my kid's godmother and mother of my godson) will be coming this Thursday and I'm uber excited.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Ok. Wanna hear how strange my life has become? I'll list what I've done this week.

Ended up running around my neighborhood chasing a cop who was chasing my cat at 4:30 am while in my pajamas and barefoot, screaming, "Stop chasing him, my neighbors are going to call the cops!!" Then she screams, "It's ok. I'm already here!" Then I'm yelling, "But if you stop chasing him with the flashlight, he'll stop running!" Don't even ask what lead up to this. Of course it had to do with the college kids behind me.

Just now, I went into hand to paw combat with a squirrel who obviously needed to be owner of my backyard.

I won. Me and a rake. He's staring me down from the top of the tree now, plotting my demise.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.