Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Arthur Dent's Avatar Monkey man
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lame. she told me that I didn't had social anxiety but simply bad social skills, so the only thing I needed to do, was to get a job, and having that independence and money I would be able to get in social communities related to my interests, where I would be able to socialize with people. Initially that made sense but she ignored all the difficulties in the way to do what she told me to. She had a "just go and do it" mentality which I think completely avoids to fix the problems and doesn't understand them. After the job advice she didn't programmed further appointments, and I wasn't eager to go to any more with her. Good it was for free as she was the school's counsellor.

I'm way more optimistic with my current therapist, she understands my problems and seems to have a good idea of how to work them out.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope you get on better with the new therapist.

Arthur Dent's Avatar Monkey man
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Sabrina View Post
    I hope you get on better with the new therapist.
    Thank you, I'm glad yours could help you.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought she could do no wrong, say no wrong and felt dwarfed by her awesomely sophisticated presence. Turns out I was wrong n she was only human after all. I was a clueless 18 year old and believed everything I was told due to my lack of self worth, to my detriment. Still angry.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My first therapist was awful. He ended up betraying my mom and my family, and ended up screwing me up even more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.