17 Post(s)
    Quote kc1895 View Post

Come get your Chicken Pot Pie at KFC!!!
    My three favorite things: chicken, pot, pie
    Now THATS some good eatings

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The medicinal use of weed is very beneficial, so I don't see any reason not to legalize it. It far outweighs the risks.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I live in a State where it's supposedly legal??? It was funny seeing several people passing around a pipe in public, where anyone could see them, the other day. I surf so I have always seen people smoking pot. It's just they tried to be clandestine about it, not that they did a good job-lol.

I wonder what people in law enforcement think. Their who's whole lives have been dedicated to arresting people for pot??? They've been taught to think of themselves as the good guys and the pot growers users and distributers as the bad guys. Their whole careers depend on pot being illegal. What are they going to do for a living??? Pot is big business, and I don't mean the growers, distributers, and users.
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The reason why it is tied to crime is because it is illegal. If they didn't have it as illegal, it wouldn't be tied to crime...simple as.

You try to make something illegal, and you basically open the gateway for crooks to supply it. I'm not talking about making every drug legal, but weed would not be a problem if you just left it alone.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It should be legal with the exception of selling it, which i won't go into reasons why.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I could go on and on about this but there are a few simple reasons why its a crime that cannabis is still illegal in some places.

1.) the positive effects of mary jane far outweigh those of alcohol, while the negative effects of alcohol far outweigh those of weed

2.) its part of nature, come on. i might sound like a hippy when i say this but i think theres something fundamentally wrong with outlawing parts of nature. we are alienated from it enough as it is

3.) people think bud being illegal is almost normal and a given, but they wouldnt have thought so a few hundred years ago. think about things that could be outlawed in the future that would be accepted by that point in time, but today we would find disgustingly wrong.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    and one more thing... sorry about the double post

someone said weed shouldnt be legal because it might open the door for other drugs. drugs being illegal is only a minor deterrant. people still do meth, crack, coke and so on every day. sure, it may be a deterrant, but its never going to stop people from doing them. the best thing you can do is educate people about drugs.

that being said, part of that education is to quit giving false information out about things like weed and mushrooms. i dont think weed being legal would open the door for things like heroin, though. its two separate issues. just like weed and alcohol. the same as mushrooms and percocets. we need to shrug off the conditioning we've been given that there is something wrong with weed.

weed is less of a typical "drug" than many things we ingest on a daily basis, and a hell of a lot less harmful.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They really need to make it legal around here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.