Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Group Presentation! :(

So for my Senior Assignment class I already have a group presentation next thursday and I'm already freaking out about it . I'm extremely quiet when I'm with my group and it just feels like I'm not pulling my out or really contributing any good ideas (my SA starts acting up too bad). I just feel horrible cause the rest of the group gels pretty well but I already feel like I'm the outcast and we've only had one meeting . I just really hate how sometimes my SA really holds me back from getting to know people, especially when you're being graded on it =/.

rachelchloe's Avatar Hopelessly lost
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I wish you the best of luck with our presentation! I'm the same way, I have an attack when I go infront of the whole class to do a skit or a presentation. But i'm doing online schooling now.

All I can really say to you is remember this is going to go by quickly, so you should probably make the best you can out of it...And that it can only go up from here.(:

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Imagine the audience is completely naked. Because getting a [BEEP] will definitely help make things go smoothly.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just picture them all naked lol

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.