Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Abandoned account
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know what to say but I think it'll be better if you think hard before sending something. Organize your thoughts/ writing and then hit the button.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I've always enjoyed pm's...except when I feel like I've said something stupid and I can't edit it!!! but messaging overall I like far more then IM and chatting etc...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In general, I will read and reread a PM countless times prior to sending it.

Yossarian's Avatar Television Man
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I enjoy private messaging. I usually spend a fair amount of time on my message, taking time to read everything and reply. I try to think of questions and such to keep the conversation going. Sometimes I'll spend time wondering if something will sound weird. I usually do better with it than live chatting.
    "Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?"

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Any form of communication via text is easier than communicating verbally, I suck at that so bad. >_<

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think chat can be worse. It's everything I hate about conversations irl x10. Plus I like to browse online with several windows open, so I've had people think I've stubbed them because I was on Youtube or something. It's the main reason I deleted my facebook.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't mind online chatting and texting/private messaging at all. Though certainly it does suck when I put my foot in my mouth. (A lot better than in person though!) The only problem is feeling like a slave to your computer. I struggle saying bye to people first, so I'm often on the other person's schedule. Lol.

Oh, and one more problem is that I ramble HORRIBLY. I always love when I meet somebody who can ramble as much or more than I can. It's like all this lack of communication is bursting through my fingertips, ready to explode on my computer screen. Haha.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I always respond. Sometimes tone is hard to gauge online. I would never ignore someone, unless it was dire circumstances. You're probably blowing any faux pas out of proportion, WintersTale.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I hate writing emails or pms. IMing is much better because there is no pressure to write heaps or have quality writing.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am not only bad at initial communications but even worse at keeping up at it.
    "You can never really know a person and if you think you can, you're living in a fucking dream world!" David Fisher, Six Feet Under

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I blew it out of proportion. Wow, this is an old thread!

The things that I worry about, nobody else seems to worry about. That's essentially the result of having an anxiety disorder. I wish it weren't so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.