RawrJessiRawr's Avatar Rawr and stuff 🦕
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The fear of coming off boring..

I have this fear because frankly i probably am. I dont go much or have many friends so when i do hang out with someone i never know what to do anymore. My bf even says things aren't good because we never know what to do -.- i Guess what we do isn't fun anymore, idk. I dont get how people come up with different things to do on a daily basis, maybe im just weird :/ i must be.
    Life is full of up and downs, I'm here for the ride

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm bored every day and stay in my caravan most of the time. If I'm lucky to experience an energy burst, I'll add another frame to my comic, or do some singing.. or vocal exercises to improve my fluency and reduce stuttering.

Fortunately, I've beaten that fear long ago. I post what I want on Facebook and talk to people about what I want to talk about. I'll know my limits if I'm paying attention, if not, then it's too bad.

I guess I just surf the boredom and do just that - Nothing. And I'll wait and wait.. a whole day even.. just for that spark of excitement.

There is not much I can think of doing. It's depression, and I don't know how to beat it, I'll do what makes sense the most. Bend down and pray for my life. I'm sure most of today's scientific community doesn't know how to beat it, either. We have little clues, that's about it. Not everyone responds to antidepressants. I couldn't afford to risk it given what I'm already taking. Counselling? I'd rather save that money to go shopping and have fun for a day, thanks.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm the same way. Either I'm at work or at home watching my 2 year old sister. Nothing ever goes on in my life that's interesting so I'll usually just tell stories about my little sister to people when I do talk to em' cause she's the only normal topic I can bring up to people. If I try bringing up anything else they start 'zoning away' or just saying "Mhm. Cool. Yeah. Cool." while I'm trying to talk. I end up just walking away. Even my ex said I was 'boring'.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just rebel. Laugh at your own jokes. I just had this idea

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Denise View Post
    Just rebel. Laugh at your own jokes. I just had this idea
    I do that A LOT lol. People just look at me stupid.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is like me. I feel so boring compared to my friends. Basically it's the feeling I have nothing to offer anybody anymore. I guess I act that way as well. Sometimes I like meeting new people because then at least they don't know me I feel like there's the possibility that I give off a different impression to them.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i have a little bit of advice for being boring in conversations.. two main points

1.) quit the thinking. the thoughts that run through your head when youre with someone. i call it "self talk". its not that you cant think of anything to say, its that youre all ready thinking of everything else.

2.) watch some late night talk shows. it can seriously help. not that youre taking down specific things to say, but watching a conversation flow naturally helps. its the same idea as hanging out with a group of friends where they talk naturally... just watching something like that helps you feel more natural in conversations
    “A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside it remains the same.” — Brock

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm more concerned with coming off weird than boring.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.