Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    this is like the 3rd or 4th shooting this year this is crazy!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Copycat syndrome.

Once one starts, it triggers a whole mess of them. I call it opening Pandora's Box.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    *It's a mess.

Sure - we have the Benghazi incident and Obama doesn't flinch, yet this makes him shed a tear? I'd be BAWLING in comparison.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We need to start looking at why these gunmen are doing this. So sick and sad. But to be fair they're probably tortured souls.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It sounds like he had a mental illness, possibly was on the spectrum, and was quiet and shy.

I know not all of us are like that, but it's pretty easy to understand why he didn't get help. Only the people who shout the loudest usually get help.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Jcgrey View Post
    I own several firearms and am for the second amendment for self defense. But Something has to be done. I don't know what exactly but this is sickening news. A sad day indeed.
    We need to start full-on gun licenses before anyone will be allowed to carry a weapon.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    *It's a mess.

Sure - we have the Benghazi incident and Obama doesn't flinch, yet this makes him shed a tear? I'd be BAWLING in comparison.

I think it's in extremely poor taste to try and politicize this. 20 young children were murdered. Have some respect.

I don't know what the answer is but without dispute, mass gun shootings are on the rise at a frightening rate. Everyone seems to be at odds on how to approach this issue.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yes. </3

I was hugging my 2 year old sister tightly in my arms when I saw it on the News.

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote WintersTale View Post
    It sounds like he had a mental illness, possibly was on the spectrum, and was quiet and shy.

I know not all of us are like that, but it's pretty easy to understand why he didn't get help. Only the people who shout the loudest usually get help.
    I agree. My therapist and I were talking about how people who seek help are often in better shape than those who don't seek help. There's been a trend in the past decade of young men fitting the profile of loners, disconnected from society who have gone on these senseless massacres. In many of these cases though, the shooter did seek help from therapists (Columbine, Virginia Tech, Aurora), but it was obviously not effective for them. They are sadly no longer isolated incidences, but a societal problem.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Everyone needs therapy. But especially those who are crying out for help. This person needed it, because apparently he wasn't chewing up the world...the world was chewing him up. And he didn't know how to deal with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.