Page 259 of 374 FirstFirst ... 59 159 209 249 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 5601
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Time sure flies by

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    So does a plane
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Time often doesn't fly by on a plane. Especially if you're travelling Ryannair.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Come across someone who claims "Who doesn't want a passport that has wear and tear? It shows I'm well travelled."

And my response to that, are you absolutley bloody stupid?

As somebody who recently travelled on a damaged passport (unknowingly, had I spotted the damage before trying to leave the UK I would have replaced it, obviously), I don't! Because I was stopped at the exit checks, on trying to enter France, and on trying to reenter the UK, because of that small amount of damage. And whilst I was ultimately allowed to travel with it, I got lucky, and that was made to clear to me by Border Force when I was reentering that I was fairly lucky to be allowed to do so, and to replace it as soon as I was back, because they would not let me travel on it again. They could well have told me that I couldn't use it, and I would have stuck at the embassy for several days for Emergency Travel Document (FYI, not cheap.) to be issued out to me so I could get back home.

Why on earth would you attempt to use one thats damaged because it's "fashionable" or "it shows I'm a well-travelled milleanial who's seen many places!" (And I say this as a "Well travelled milleanial whos seen many places") to cross a border? That document is the thing that not only allows to go on holiday, but more importantly, is the one thing that shows you have every right to be in the country, and to enter it for any reason that you so desire. And why you would ever risk that for the sake of having a trendy passport is beyond me.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I wonder what jet lag feels like on a plane..( I only flew once on a plane from Ga to fl so I wont be able to experience it going that way.)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I wonder what jet lag feels like on a plane..( I only flew once on a plane from Ga to fl so I wont be able to experience it going that way.)
    Only expierenced it once, went from UK to the US West Coast (Eight hour time difference I think). The thing that hit me the wasn't that I was tired (I mean I was slightly, but it wasn't too problematic for me), it was that it light at the wrong time (if that makes any sense). I slept okay at night, but I really did not like the fact that it was bright outside when it was supposed to be the evening. Took a while to adjust to different meal times and stuff as well. Just felt like a sense of everything happening at the wrong time. Others might expierence it differently though.

Never really notice it so much when its just a couple hours time difference.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    - Credit Card has balance if ?0.00. So the logical thing to do there is for the bank to decide to charge me ?46.46 in order to pay off the full balance of the card.

- Call bank to ask why a direct debit payment for ?46.46 is bizarrely going towards the credit card. Unfortunately, I end up with a call centre operative who is cursed with idiocy, and this took an entire hour to explain this to her, to get her to understand what exactly I was annoyed with, and to cancel the ?46.46 charge.

- Log onto bank today, been charged anyway. And my credit card balance is now showing as +?46.46. The bank now owes me money. It's all rather amusing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Had a call from the local clinic this afternoon. Seems the hospital got in touch with them to call up here to see how I am recovering. That is a first one on me. Nice lady on the phone. Easy to talk to. She said about 2 weeks time. We shall see how it goes and what she wants to know.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Had a total random phone call earlier today. A woman saying ' I hear you want to quit smoking '. I was lost. Took her a few minutes to tell me she was from the hospital I had been in. Which made even less sense as I had never seen or spoke to her in the hospital. Told her I must have been on morphine when I said that cause I don't remember saying it. She took the hint. End of call.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I miss jerry from this website

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I'm so done with most rock music, its too dark and weird for me. And I'm still not listening to rap. I don't care how many times people pull those stupid shaming tactics on me to make myself like rap music.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Urgh, another winter comes.... this year sucked, but were into the 20s! i hope this turns out to be a great decade for me unlike 2010s

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Skippy View Post
    Urgh, another winter comes.... this year sucked, but were into the 20s! i hope this turns out to be a great decade for me unlike 2010s
    Hey Skippy! Long time, no see I know what you mean, this wasn’t a very good year for me either but I’m confident next year will be a lot better

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Forums just don't do anything for me anymore. It's kind of weird how at one point in your life you could be active on one and another just reading posts seems like a waste of time and energy. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that nearly all forms of online communication are self-serving. It's all about thinking that we are important and have something to say. We not only want to be right, but want to be seen as right. We want to be seen as interesting, unique, funny, smart, etc. Idk, man. I just don't like it. I'm over it.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I really miss how active this forum used to be

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.