Page 252 of 374 FirstFirst ... 52 152 202 242 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 5601
    Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    The older and older I get, the more I'm turning into a cycnical asshole. I'm starting to feel like Stan in that one episode of South Park.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    One of the best things ever is the random smell of laundry detergent/dryer sheets emanating from vents around my apartment. I dont know why, but I find it comforting.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Choose a life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers... Choose DSY and wondering who the [BEEP] you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Internetting with a tablet is a nightmare. I can't wait until I get a new laptop.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    Internetting with a tablet is a nightmare. I can't wait until I get a new laptop.
    I have to agree with you there. I know a lot of people like tablets and find them easier to use, but I struggle not using a laptop.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It's crazy to how much of a different person teenage me was compared to current me. I used to be afraid to even step out of the house, now I pretty much fear nothing and no one. It's nearly miraculous. Teenage me would not believe that I would have come this far.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Internet trolls are the pussiest people on the planet. It's the safest form of gaining power over another person as there are no consequences and requires next to no effort. What a sad and pathetic existence.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I'm such an embarrassment -____-

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I keep thinking I see big bugs in my peripheral vision. It's upsetting cause if I start ignoring it that's when there is going to be a real bug menacingly crawling toward me at an unacceptably quick pace to reek havoc and touch me with it's dirty little bug hands, or worse yet it's mega dirty little bug mouth. Screw bugs and their nefarious agenda to touch people who do not consent to that kind of behavior.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    How do you deal with anxiety?
    Just exposure therapy, basically. Putting myself out there and realizing that it's not that bad. Nobody cares. People tend to think that all eyes are on them, when the reality is that we really aren't that important. I did use an anxiolitic for years (that might have something to do with it) - I no longer use it. But yeah, putting myself out there and convincing myself that any mishap I have in public is inconsequential.

My anxiety stemmed from social situaions btw. But yeah, taking myself out of my comfort zone did wonders for me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I really hope things vitamins help me, its discouraging when others scold me for thinking that they can actually help.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    The couple of times I asked about meds, doctors have refused citing concerns for dependency. I realize those doctors must have been pretty uptight considering how many people I know who use it. Exposure therapy has worked for me for certain things, but in other situations, I only get burned for trying, lol. I think you're right about people not really caring.
    In my case, yeah, depedency/addiction/abuse was an issue, especially when a symptom of getting off of it was anxiety. Lol. But yeah, that's worked for me, as well as changing my way of thinking about possible negative social situations arising. I just don't let it bother me. I remember the first concert I went to about 10 years ago, I was too afraid to even stand in line "Everybody is going to look at me and think I'm weird" and wanted my parents to take me home. I even had my dad stand in line with me until it was my turn lol. I was too afraid to even look around at people, etc. Now I go to concerts regularly, order drinks with no anxiety, etc. It's like night and day.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Koala dance!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    American Horror Story on Halloween. Yeeesss.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    First night where the heat is running. It's cold as [BEEP] outside.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.