Page 247 of 374 FirstFirst ... 47 147 197 237 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 5600
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    49%..

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The weather service here in Houston is....a joke lol. They get it wrong about 90% of the time. Like, last night. There were warnings out that there was going to be dangerous thunderstorms, hail, really high winds, with a chance of tornadoes. It rained really hard for about 20 minutes. That was it. It rained really hard for...20 minutes, ffs. Is getting to the point where no one even takes the warnings seriously anymore. Is like the boy who cried wolf. One of these days there really is gonna be severe weather, but no one's gonna listen to the warnings. Cos they always, always get it wrong lol.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Amy Schumer is still hilarious to me. She is just....brilliant. And beautiful. And simply amazing lmao. Watching her on the Stephen Colbert show.

She just got married
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    California redwoods are beautiful. So glad I got to go on vacation and see trees that have been around for thousands of years.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Show me the way now, or stay the [BEEP] out of my cloud of rain, because I`m going straight down the drain, I`m drowning

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    *Crickets*

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ya know, I'm feeling really blessed right now. Life could be much, much worse. I just watched a "Dirty Jobs" episode, and I gotta say I really feel sorry for Mike lmao. He learned how to inseminate turkeys (trust me, you don't want to know, you really don't). In another episode he partakes in inseminating cows and delivering calves. I'd heard before how that was done, but it's completely different to actually see it. Ffs, man.

I have a really flexible schedule with weekends off, in very tolerable working conditions. I really have nothing to complain about. My job doesn't involve sticking my hand inside a cow. It could be worse. It could always be worse.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    *Zzz Forever*

ChasingBalloons's Avatar Organized Mess
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why is my memory so horrible? I forgot what I was going to post here when I literally just thought about it. So, now it turns into another random thought, lol. My short term memory sucks- Someone can tell me something and I can forget and it makes it seem like I don't care, etc., when I honestly just forgot. And going to stores- if I don't put it in my notes on my phone- forget it, lol. My long term memory seems pretty good. Scares people sometimes, ha. Maybe it's the meds. I don't know. Really frustrating and annoying.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote ChasingBalloons View Post
    Why is my memory so horrible? I forgot what I was going to post here when I literally just thought about it. So, now it turns into another random thought, lol. My short term memory sucks- Someone can tell me something and I can forget and it makes it seem like I don't care, etc., when I honestly just forgot. And going to stores- if I don't put it in my notes on my phone- forget it, lol. My long term memory seems pretty good. Scares people sometimes, ha. Maybe it's the meds. I don't know. Really frustrating and annoying.
    Story of my life >.> My short term memory has always been awful and I'll forget all the time what I did just a second ago lol

ChasingBalloons's Avatar Organized Mess
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Story of my life >.> My short term memory has always been awful and I'll forget all the time what I did just a second ago lol
    Same- I'm like, "What did I just do?" Or I'll think of simple things I want to do and then literally 2 minutes later, I'm like- "What was I gonna do?" WHY??? lol.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    May May

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Chris Cornell is a god. He is a musical f-ing genius.

That's all I have.

Haters are gonna hate.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I cannot believe how bad my allergies are this year.

It's like I have a cold and I don't have a cold at the same time. Gotta go blow my nose.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I'm exhausted. I've spent so much on train tickets in the last few months that I'm now being given loyalty bonuses. First class was absolutely lovely the other day. So that's how the other half live. Haha...

But it may have all been worth it. I almost can't believe that I may have actually managed it. Part of me isn't willing to accept that I may well have managed until I actually see that offer.

Eh, I think I'm happy with sleeping for now. That is what I will be doing on bank holiday weekend. Sleeping. For the entire seventy-two hours.

(this probably makes no sense but eh, I have been awake for a very long time now and I am stuck on a train. And I have been stuck on it for seven hours. And I am just a tad stir crazy.)
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.