Page 254 of 374 FirstFirst ... 54 154 204 244 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 5602
    Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I hate internet meme culture so much that I'm starting to hate myself for ever finding it funny or taking part in it. Lol.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I hate being an empath and I wonder if I have a split personality.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    The most important thing in life is to learn from your mistakes and experiences. Use every bit of knowledge gained to better yourself and improve your life.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Wu-tang Clan ain't nothing to [BEEP] wit.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Jay Z, you greedy bastard. I only wanted to listen to one song and none of his older albums are on spotify. I hope he loses tons of money on Tidal. Lol.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Yo Quantum, I'm 'bout to give yo' [BEEP] a Physics lesson
    See if an object is... man let's talk about this Smith N Wesson
    I let it whistle with this [BEEP] like a cat caller
    All you hear is "pop pop" it's not your grandfather
    I'm cutting off your circulation like a half dollar
    I take a quarter of your blood like your grand daughter
    See I made it out to Cali from the bunker in Sicily
    Don't get your body twisted like muscular dystrophy
    I'm still waving a stick like I'm conducting a symphony'
    I turn your AA sponsor to a customer instantly

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It's kind of weird how small the world can be at times. I was watching some live perfomances of a band called Suburban Lawns (my favorite discovery of 2017) and came across this local LA tv show New Wave Theater that aired in the 80s, which often had obscure/indie new wave and post/punk bands as guests. Since I really like SL (and those genres general) I thought I'd look up what other artists were on there. In doing that I learned that the host wrote the song In Heaven (The Lady in the Radiator) from the movie Eraserhead (which I'm a huge fan of, e.g. see my avatar =P). I also learned that the Pixies did a cover of it (which I never knew). Now I'm going to have to listen to everything that guy was involved in. I had never heard of the guy, but apparently he was pretty influential in that scene. Pretty crazy.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    How vain these instagram model types can be. We get it - you did/do squats, it worked and you look good. Not every post you make needs to be a picture of your ass. I get that followers = sponsorship, money, etc. but dammit people. That type of a personality is a huge turn off to me. I don't care how good you look, nobody needs to be that self-obsessed with their body image.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Chocolate milk and cookies ice cream by Ben and Jerry’s is pretty good, better than what I thought

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Ugh! Why do I like him more after taking ambien?!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I had a dream that Trump was impeached. If only. Also, I peed red liquid into a sink. My dreams have been more bizarre than usual. I think it might be a side-effect of Tizanidine.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I got a new cat today. My old cat passed away 6 months ago and we figured it was finally time to get a new one. This cat is even more skiddish than my old one, which I didn't think was possible. He hasn't came out from behind the recliner since he got here. My other cat had a similar reaction, so I'm hoping we'll be able to bring his personality out like we did with our previous cat. We had her for 6 years and she was like night and day from when we first got her - afraid of people, noises, etc. She was actually pretty social later in her life, although still a bit hesitant. It took a while, but yeah. He reminds me so much of her, it's crazy. He's 3 years old or so; my old cat was around 5 when we got her. The parallels are definitely there. I'm going to let him do his own thing and come out when he's ready.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    This cat is going to be a tough nut to crack. He runs away from me everytime I walk in his direction. Lol. He's the definition of a gentle giant, though. He is huge. He hasn't hissed a single time since I got him. If he wanted to, he could do some serious damage. His meow is so gentle, too. He's opening up a little, but I think it's going to be a while until he's comfortable here.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Actually, scrap that, my cat is opening up a lot faster than I expected! He's not running away anymore and is jumping on the bed/couch to get petted. He's a lot more trusting than my previous cat was at this stage in the process of getting to know each other. He still hasn't hissed or shown any sign of defensiveness. I'm so happy with this cat. I was worried that he was going to be hiding most of the time. I think he likes how quiet it is here, and that he has his own space if he needs it. Anyway, here's a picture:

Attachment 4550

I love how big his eyes are.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.