Page 152 of 374 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 162 202 252 352 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 5603
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Oh being sick is so fun. It's disgusting what can come out of you in the morning after a night of sleep. With that said, clearing all the solid chunks of crap and phlegm out of my nose and being able to breathe for a minute is probably the best part of the day lately.

Also, my friend's dog hasn't eaten me yet. 80 pound pitbull that I'm watching for a week and a half while he's on vacation. Great success.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    Also, my friend's dog hasn't eaten me yet. 80 pound pitbull that I'm watching for a week and a half while he's on vacation. Great success.
    Guinness is half pitbull (Staffy) and weighs about 80 pounds. I have had him for almost 13 years and he has yet to eat me
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whoa, this lightning is really lighting up the sky tonight.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I realized that I really really need to restart my blog, if only on the music side and not the political side. I'd already have, like, six songs lined up to review.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Maybe I need to get food poisoning more often. Dropped ~4 pounds from that mess. Beats dieting and all that!

(Sarcasm if not obvious)

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Sleeeeeep is niiiiiiice.....

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I need to be more careful while using knives .. this is the second time in a week that I accidentally cut my fingers. This time it was a deeper cut.. I don't even want to imagine what would have happened if that knife had been sharper

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    I need to be more careful while using knives .. this is the second time in a week that I accidentally cut my fingers. This time it was a deeper cut.. I don't even want to imagine what would have happened if that knife had been sharper
    I'm glad all our knives are pretty dull. I always end up cutting my thumb. >.<

---

Any time someone leaves their phone around me, I'm tempted to guess their passcode and replace all of their music with Iggy Azalea songs. Sing it with me now, I-G-G-Y!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    I'm glad all our knives are pretty dull. I always end up cutting my thumb. >.<
    Cutting yourself with a sharp knife is much better than with a dull knife. Even though it might be deeper or whatever, it's a cleaner cut so it closes up a lot quicker. I would know...since I have a few professionally sharpened Japanese knives that cut stuff paper thin and I'm kinda a klutz. The only real damage (noticeable scar) I've done is with my bread knife since it's serrated and nasty and hates my palms. Of course none of this means jack if you end up chopping a finger off because of the sharpness

Today was productive after work.

- Managed to clean my rifles again since they've been sitting around untouched for months.
    - Got some laundry done .
    - Soldered a new fan into a computer power supply since the old one finally died after 4 years of heavy use.
    - Ordered a case and screen protector for my new phone. Scared of even putting it down the wrong way without a case since the finish on the phone is sooooo nice.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Cutting yourself with a sharp knife is much better than with a dull knife. Even though it might be deeper or whatever, it's a cleaner cut so it closes up a lot quicker. I would know...since I have a few professionally sharpened Japanese knives that cut stuff paper thin and I'm kinda a klutz. The only real damage (noticeable scar) I've done is with my bread knife since it's serrated and nasty and hates my palms. Of course none of this means jack if you end up chopping a finger off because of the sharpness
    I remember you posting a picture of a knife wound before and it looked pretty gnarly! I guess it makes sense that a cleaner cut would close quicker. I could never use the knives you use, haha. I'm WAY too clumsy. And I have a habit of cutting things in my hands rather than setting them down on a cutting board. Only because of the poor qualify of all our knives though. Peeling potatoes can be a forearm workout. xD

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    I remember you posting a picture of a knife wound before and it looked pretty gnarly! I guess it makes sense that a cleaner cut would close quicker. I could never use the knives you use, haha. I'm WAY too clumsy. And I have a habit of cutting things in my hands rather than setting them down on a cutting board. Only because of the poor qualify of all our knives though. Peeling potatoes can be a forearm workout. xD

Yeah...that was the bread knife...cutting a bun in my hand like a dumbass.

Most bread knives I see people with look more like this:

Mine is this one, pointy serrations = a knife I barely ever use, for my own safety of course

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Yeah...that was the bread knife...cutting a bun in my hand like a dumbass.

Most bread knives I see people with look more like this:

Mine is this one, pointy serrations = a knife I barely ever use, for my own safety of course
    Yeah, I think our bread knife has more rounded serrations. The pointy ones look rather deadly >.<

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ that's a pretty scary bread knife!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm so fucking weird. When will I stop pushing people away for no reason?

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    I'm so fucking weird. When will I stop pushing people away for no reason?

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.