Page 159 of 375 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 169 209 259 359 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 5621
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote fluke View Post
    I saved a woman from choking at a sandwich bar! It was like the typical scene in a movie. She couldn't make any sound and her face got completely red. I grabbed her and had to pump 3 times I think before it got out. My hands are still shaking while typing this. I surprised myself to just go for it without thinking. Afterwards I felt really embarrassed because I still had to stand there to order and people were looking at me or saying something. Ha, I wish the whole thing was on tape.
    Whoa!! You're a hero!

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. It's snowing!
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I thought I made friends here. I realize now that is a lie I've told myself. My cry for attention, met with sheer silence, is painful. Oh well...wonder how "That other site" is doing nowadays...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    I thought I made friends here. I realize now that is a lie I've told myself. My cry for attention, met with sheer silence, is painful. Oh well...wonder how "That other site" is doing nowadays...
    ???

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I wanna try a new restauraunt around here.....Sushi, or somethin' new, an African/Indian one that sounds rather interesting? I can't decide. D:

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I was drunk, sad and cleaning my rifles. And subsequently being ignored by anybody I tried talking to, about being sad and guns and stuff that night.

That's what.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I feel like "That other site" wasn't great even before they got sold to that company, the forum just feels a little too big for its own good (I usually end up feeling lost in the crowd there) and a lot people just seem to be on there to stir things up. Still, there are some good people around and if you happen to build up a little inner circle you can just stick to that.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I want Chinese
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I was drunk, sad and cleaning my rifles. And subsequently being ignored by anybody I tried talking to, about being sad and guns and stuff that night.

That's what.
    Well hopefully you're not referring to me because I'm basically on Tapatalk all the time and I didn't see anything. You can always message me!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

That's what.
    Well that's fuckin rude, people just ignoring someone like that....><
    People have really bad attitudes these days it seems, sadly.
    Y'can talk to us all here, if yer feelin' like crap. Sorry to hear ya been feelin' down.

Quote Inscrutable Banana View Post
    I feel like SAS wasn't great even before they got sold to that company, the forum just feels a little too big for its own good (I usually end up feeling lost in the crowd there) and a lot people just seem to be on there to stir things up. Still, there are some good people around and if you happen to build up a little inner circle you can just stick to that.
    It never was. Was always shit. just the kinda kids that would hang out there with this "AAAAAA I CANT GET LAIIIIID" crap and whatever else.
    Y'all can be sure I'm gonna do my best to keep those bad kinda people outta this site; it's supposed to be a site to support and help people in need, not entertain that kinda bullshit. Dang loopholes get em all thru the 'rules' tho, but I believe that new ones should be made, like membership is at staff discretion when it comes to influences that may be harmful to the site's purpose or it's users.

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

That's what.
    I'm hardl ever on the site but im sorry you felt so low i wish i would of seen the post

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

That's what.
    Being ignored by people sucks. Especially when they're the type to ask "why are you so quiet?" when their body language just screams don't talk to me! whenever you're in their presence. I wouldn't bother myself with these peoples' actions because by the sounds of it they're not the types of people you want to be friends with anyway. In my experience, those people pop up in your life when they need something from you and that's the only time you'll hear from them. If they're ignoring you, they don't deserve your time.

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but really "That other site"? I haven't been there in a while but somehow I doubt much has changed. Surely we're better than "That other site". xD

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Now that I'm talking to people a lot more, I'm also talking to myself a lot more. Like on accident. In public. In front of people.

Talking is like a switch that just turned on and now I can't turn it off.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.