Page 209 of 374 FirstFirst ... 9 109 159 199 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 5603
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Today was a pretty good day, for a Monday. Blah. I'm still stressing over my ex-wife's ex bf. Ffs, life really should not be this complicated. *sigh* No news is good news, maybe he's calming down and backing off.

I got a good email from my boss today, I'm having success in my stores and she complimented me. She's flying down next week to help me prepare for a huge tour of my stores with our biggest client. I'm ready, but it'll be nice to have her down here to help me (and also a bit of a pain in the ***). The last time she was in Houston for a visit she actually said something kind of inappropriate lol. It was sort of a sexual comment, but not one I would've made if I was in her position. Ever. But I'm just gonna write it off as her trying to be funny, she has kind of a strange sense of humor sometimes. Anyway please, please dear God let this visit next week go well. No one likes this client rep that's coming down for the visit. Not my boss, not my boss' boss. No one likes her. I'll be glad when it's over and done with.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Sagan View Post
    I should be out going to the park enjoying the beautiful spring blossoms, plants coming to life, blue skies and warm temperatures. Yet I sit inside, alone.

Yeah, I know how that is. Rotting inside. Wasting my life away.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Same

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Happy 4/20 I'm going to work while I feel like half the country is calling in sick today and getting stoned....oh well...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I graduate in September. Done a lot today. Managed to get everything sorted for it as of today. Got my gown sorted, bought photographs, bought guest tickets. Told my boyfriend he's wearing a tie or he is not coming.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I dun wanna go to my performance tomorrow....just real tired, have a flight in a few days, n' this autoharp is just too old now for regular use. Least the pay be good....

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    weeell, i did go....lets hope i make good money today!

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Skippy View Post
    weeell, i did go....lets hope i make good money today!
    Good luck! Let us know how it goes! ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Lunaire View Post
    Good luck! Let us know how it goes! ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"
    thanks, it went well! Made my usual round 30$ an hour. Been exhausted, but it picks ya up some when ya see n meet the happy people ya entertain, especially the children, as I was singin' and pickin' "Keep on the sunny side" on the guitar for some kids again, n' had more people askin about the autoharp. Its fun but gawwww im soooo tiiireeeed....heheheh!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just realized 2017 marks the 10th anniversary of me being friendless and lonely.

I did managed to make a concert buddy out of somebody online for a year, and also hung out with somebody from SAS a few times.

But overall, like day-to-day basis, I'm still alone. Why does it have to be so hard to make friends, keep friends and all that bullshit?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Yes I did! Turns out it is infected and they've given me a course of antibiotics. So here is hoping it clears up with those. Thanks for asking.

Also, glad you're getting a hour less of work to do. And hope things are okay for you. Saw your anxiety was bad so hope it's okay.
    I just saw this. I have a 2002 root canal (27 at the time and hadn't been to a dentist in three years!) It's a molar, so I have to be careful to make sure I brush it regularly or it begins to get sore when I bite down....after a few days, the pain becomes excruciating to the point I have to get antibiotics, too. That usually happens once every few years. The pain goes away VERY quickly at that point. I was told that the roots of that molar push up into my sinus under my cheek causing the bad pain. It's a good check to make sure I brush my teeth and don't slack!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Beep

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Drinks and game dev

Cornholio's Avatar The Great Cornholio
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote foe View Post
    Just realized 2017 marks the 10th anniversary of me being friendless and lonely.

I did managed to make a concert buddy out of somebody online for a year, and also hung out with somebody from SAS a few times.

But overall, like day-to-day basis, I'm still alone. Why does it have to be so hard to make friends, keep friends and all that bullshit?
    That's pretty cool. I'd love a concert buddy.

Sent from Burger World

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I woke up thinking it's Thursday, for some reason, but it's Friday, how awesome is that....that hardly ever happens to me. I have a weekend with no commitments, nothing to do. Might go to a game with my parents Sunday. God that's lame. I should be dating, or something lmao. I really should, but I just have zero interest right now. I feel like it's just a big game. You might have to date a dozen people to find someone you even click with, and I just don't want to go through all that, been there done that. So I guess I'm looking forward to a lame weekend at home, by myself, playing video games and catching up on movies I want to see. But that's OK, I'm OK with that, and life is not about living up to other people's expectations and keeping up with the neighbors, it's about trying to be happy where you are, and with what you have. And I'm pretty happy, mostly. I feel blessed with my kids and with what I have. Life could be a whole, whole lot worse, ffs.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.