Page 210 of 374 FirstFirst ... 10 110 160 200 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 220 260 310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 5601
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is there something glitchy going on with "New Posts"? Why are all these polls appearing as new?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    People who are hereby, from this day forth, banned from taking trains.

- People who ask "Would you mind if you stood up so I can sit next to my friend?" yes I fucking would. I was here first you can fucking stand.

-Idiots who think that there bag requires a seat. Sure, that's fine when noone wants to sit there. But if someone wants to sit there, I suggest you move the bag.

-Fare dodgers. On the rare occasion that someone does actually come to check that you actually bought a ticket, there has always been one. Seriously pay your fucking fare. I have, everyone else on this bloody train has, why the [BEEP] are you so high and mighty so as to think you're exempt from it?

- People who can't decide whether they want to get on the train or not. And decide right in front of the doors. You can get on or off, but I'm getting on and you're in the bloody way.

-People who eat curry on the train. It stinks. Don't eat curry on the train. Please.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Waka

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote lethargic nomad View Post
    Is there something glitchy going on with "New Posts"? Why are all these polls appearing as new?
    When someone makes a vote in the poll (regardless of whether they posted or not) it bumps the thread and seems to make it appear as new. Noticed it for a while now.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    When someone makes a vote in the poll (regardless of whether they posted or not) it bumps the thread and seems to make it appear as new. Noticed it for a while now.

Can you or someone else vote in one of the old ones to test that theory? If I vote, the thread won't appear as a new post for me.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So who is the one who voted in like 30 polls recently?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote lethargic nomad View Post
    Can you or someone else vote in one of the old ones to test that theory? If I vote, the thread won't appear as a new post for me.
    I have a go and see if there's one I can vote in.

Edit - Voted in "An inquiry." Last post was made 2012. See if that shows up.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a go and see if there's one I can vote in.

Edit - Voted in "An inquiry." Last post was made 2012. See if that shows up.

Yep, it's in new posts.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Nice day today

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ That was pretty awesome lol

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm just amazed at the amount of malice some people have. Seriously. It's not enough for you to be happy and be successful, some people have to take pleasure in other people's misfortune. I never have and never will understand that. That is....just a pretty sick and twisted frame of mind to be in, much less to live in, every day. If you think like that, please, stay away from me. Seriously.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...ers-misfortune

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    So. Out of tea here. (yes, I sound like a stereotype okay? Thay stereotype is quite possibly true. There was national outrage here when a bunch of tea experts said you should microwave tea. Wtf)

So. Two choices.

1 - I pay a quid for a cup of that machine rubbish. Which probably tastes like rubbish. But it means.i don't have to get off my backside and walk to a store. But a bad cup of tea is a miserable thing.

2 - I go to a store and buy proper tea. But that means I stuck woth a box 90 odd teabags that I don't think are going to fit in a laptop bag. And no, I can't leave it here. And I'm not paying to buy a plastic bag either. (yes, you have to pay for them here now. Everyone's just accepted that fate now. And learnt to take bags with them when they go shopping.)

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    So. Out of tea here. (yes, I sound like a stereotype okay? Thay stereotype is quite possibly true. There was national outrage here when a bunch of tea experts said you should microwave tea. Wtf)

So. Two choices.

1 - I pay a quid for a cup of that machine rubbish. Which probably tastes like rubbish. But it means.i don't have to get off my backside and walk to a store. But a bad cup of tea is a miserable thing.

2 - I go to a store and buy proper tea. But that means I stuck woth a box 90 odd teabags that I don't think are going to fit in a laptop bag. And no, I can't leave it here. And I'm not paying to buy a plastic bag either. (yes, you have to pay for them here now. Everyone's just accepted that fate now. And learnt to take bags with them when they go shopping.)

If you go with choice #2 then you can throw all of the remaining tea bags in the air and watch onlookers scramble to gather them!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Japanese curry from last night prevented me from getting tipsy and enjoying my $4 Australian wine. I'm having curry again (made a big batch) tonight.

Shiraz really sucks compared to merlot.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    WorriedWorried
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ugh. Now I'm completely stuffed.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.