Page 215 of 374 FirstFirst ... 15 115 165 205 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 5600
    Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    i have such a deep unease about the future....its funny how it can make you think all will be well at last only to sorta fool ya.... Even so ill do my best

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Skippy View Post
    i have such a deep unease about the future....its funny how it can make you think all will be well at last only to sorta fool ya.... Even so ill do my best
    Not knowing what the future holds is what keeps things exciting, isn't it?

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    "Family Faith Night" at the Astros vs Angels game this Saturday actually has me feeling a little anxious. It's sort of self explanatory, there are gonna be tons of church youth groups there....a pretty popular Christian rock band is performing after the game and there will be thousands of people staying. Even going to the game just to see them.

I'm just not a very religious person anymore. Probably best described as agnostic, but....not really that, either. The last time we saw them was a couple years ago (again, after an Astros game, which is just kind of bizarre to me). And my kids really got into it. Idk why but I was really shocked how much prayer there was and a lot of the crowd at the concert was really...charismatic, I guess? Personal testimonies from one or two players about how they were saved by Jesus. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I just don't fit in with that kind of crowd.

I'm doing it for my kids, they'll have a really good time. And their cousins will be there. And they are a pretty good band. Sometimes I just think I don't fit in with any group lmao.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I just started letting my hair dry and curl naturally all Napoleon Dynamite style, because it keeps falling out. There was some German chick at the Public Library that told me she was a important Master Stylist from Germany and my hair loss maybe Thyroid or stress related.....she recommended taking Silica? My co-worker's hair is also falling out and she is on Thyroid medication (which I'm trying to avoid)

Maybe it's Fukishima related. : (
    I hope not, but it runs through my mind.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Sony just announced Skyrim VR. That's it I'm officially never leaving my house again

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Wow. Golden State won? Really?

Hmmm. I'm shocked.

I hear some people still watch the NBA....
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Sony just announced Skyrim VR. That's it I'm officially never leaving my house again
    Oh did they? Thought they'd only announced Fallout 4 VR and Skyrim on the Switch in which you can dress up your character as Link from Zelda (because you can't already do that with mods lol).

Still gotta be honest, I haven't really looked in the E3 stuff much besides realizing that there wasn't really any news on Elder Scrolls 6.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Oh noooooooo! Really looking forward to being able to play this in VR!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Sometimes I'm just not too sure this whole sales mgr thing is a good fit for me. It's not just me, there are five of us in the US with this position and we are constantly being reviewed. There is no one else to take the fall. No one else to blame. I get reviewed by my boss and her boss oc. But I also get reviewed by our biggest client and a bad review from them is lIke a fucking death sentence. I haven't had one (yet).

I did 84 stores last month. Figure if you work 40 hours per week that's about 160 hours per month. And....you have to factor in windshield time, driving from store to store. So let's say drive time is 25% (and that's a really low number). That leaves 120 hours. Now take out time for conference calls and meetings. That leaves about 110 hours. I'm expected to spend an hour and a half in each store...84 stores in 110 hours. Do the math, it doesn't add up lol.

I don't feel the axe whizzing above my head. But they are asking questions. If they want to let me go, they can go fuq themselves. Good luck with my replacement, you won't be getting the same results. Good luck trying to fill my spot with a regular sales guy lmao. You have trouble getting those guys to show up for work.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Beep

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Oh did they? Thought they'd only announced Fallout 4 VR and Skyrim on the Switch in which you can dress up your character as Link from Zelda (because you can't already do that with mods lol).

Still gotta be honest, I haven't really looked in the E3 stuff much besides realizing that there wasn't really any news on Elder Scrolls 6.
    Yeah I was just as surprised to see that! Did not expect A Skyrim VR announcement, and they have mentioned previously they've been working on Fallout 4 VR

Quote Lunaire View Post
    Oh noooooooo! Really looking forward to being able to play this in VR!
    I may never see sunlight ever again But I'll have my Skyrim VR!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Classic ADHD moment. Sit down at 8:30 to get work done, stares at Youtube videos for 2 hours instead lol

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Oh jesus christ not this again
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    What really happenes when we die!? I amlmost willing to go that route to find out. I have lost my grandmother. My mother, and my sister is traveling around CA in and out of touch facing severyal charges back home.

"The sky calls to us

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm all but done. and approaching done here soon.

"The sky calls to us

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.