Page 242 of 374 FirstFirst ... 42 142 192 232 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 5601
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    When you claim to be a grand advocate for social justice, but in reality, you're a misogynist who mocks other peoples issues when they try and discuss the difficulties they are having with them, because why not.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    This is so random, and so....random.

I'm so weird, I'm so strange lol esp at 5:44am on a Monday. But hey that's me. Lucky me.

There is this woman I met quite a while ago. And we met at a weird place, I won't go into where. But we kept exchanging glances. Not weird, uncomfortable glances....we were checking each other out. I know the difference. I should have come up to her, and talked to her. Ffs.

I should have talked to her.

She knows a little about me. It's not like we're total strangers. I should have talked to her. I still could. Meh. Why do I still think about her lol.....
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Why the fuq am I so afraid to approach? Why am I so afraid to make the first move sometimes?

But then othertimes, I'm not.

I hate anxiety.

I fuqing hate it. Worse than anything else. I would give up an arm or a leg, I would have a serious physical disability, in exchange for giving up anxiety. I'd do it without hesitation, without thinking twice.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Coldness strikes yo

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The snow this morning in Houston was pretty crazy, it hasn't happened in eight years. People here do NOT know how to drive even when the weather is good. I'm amazed at the people here that thought it was perfectly OK to drive 40 or 50 miles or more through the ice. Dumb***es. There was at least one wreck on every single major freeway and every other street this morning, you couldn't fuqing get anywhere. The whole city was locked down because of an inch or two of snow.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Gunna find it & squish it

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Things are pretty fuqing bad when it's week 14 and your team is 4 and 9, and getting their *** kicked again. Again..

The Texans are a shell of team. Half the team is injured, ffs. I had hope when I saw Watson quarterback a few games for us at the start of the season but now he's out.

The only reason, the ONLY reason O'Brien will keep his job after this season is because people will feel sorry for him, because of all the injuries. But he needs to go.

The whole team, this whole season is just one big trainwreck.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Cowboys vs Raiders is an awesome game tonight. I really thought we'd lose our *** tonight, we're at Oakland. It's a close game. Come on Prescott. And that's the closest chain measurement I've ever seen, in my life. Wow.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    That was just....amazing. Two NFL teams entire seasons, careers, everything, came down to the width of a sheet of paper. This is gonna be talked about for months. Years.

I can't believe the game I just saw lol. That was one of the strangest games I've seen in a looooong, long time.

I was texting my son about it and he couldn't believe it either.

It really came down to the width of a sheet of paper. The officials calling the game used a sheet of paper to determine whether a first down happened in one of the final, determining plays of the entire game. They used a sheet of paper, ffs.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I made more as a teenager than I make now.

Wages need to increase !!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I.

don't even know.

I need a new life.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have to do something. Anything to distract ffs.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Anything.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    wow. omg. I actually called my dad when my ex overdosed. I had no idea.

No idea. I blacked out a lot of that morning.

I don't remember much of it, at all.

Wow.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    my dad has been telling me bits and pieces

that i'm not sure I want to remember.

Hug the ones you love.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.