Page 249 of 374 FirstFirst ... 49 149 199 239 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 259 299 349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 5601
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    On a side note, Facebook is kinda funny now. Since I told it it can't use my data for advertisements, it's been "recommending" places to go in some random US town. Not sure why.

Guess it can't even use my location data to personalise advertisements.
    All I get are suggested pages for Ireland. Nothing more at all.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    *Crickets*

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I cannot believe that next year my daughter will be a senior in hs. I can't believe she's turning 18 in a few months. Oh. My. God. Only parents will truly understand this "oh my God" feeling lol. Wow. This was the baby girl that used to fall asleep on my chest when she was a few weeks old. Who used to tug on my hand when I was in bed asleep, so I'd bend down and pick her up and put her in bed between me and her mommy. Who I'd take to the park by our house so she could feed the ducks, and pick flowers.

Ffs they grow up fast. In the blink of an eye.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Wow. I'm flipping back and forth between Astros vs RedSox game, and Undercover Boss with Deion Sanders. Deion had me a little choked up lol, he's doing charity work for kids football teams in low-income neighborhoods. What an amazing guy with a huge heart, man. He gave a BUNCH of money to these kids and their coaches. He was actually crying at one point, which....I gotta admit was kinda strange, seeing Deion cry lol. Pretty amazing episode.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    it still feels like its 1999 to me.. weird.

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    it still feels like its 1999 to me.. weird.
    Yeah, time flies. I'll be 29 in 3 months. I remember being 19 like it was not that long ago. What the [BEEP]?!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The recent suicides have left me with feelings of dread, hopelessness. I'm still in mourning from Chris Cornell's suicide. I saw him live once. I have just about every song he ever released, from Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, AudioSlave, and his solo career, before his suicide.

I don't understand. All these people, Chris Cornell, Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain....all of them had all this success, money, fame, friends. All three left behind children. I don't get it, at all.

But then I've been there before. I was just....temporarily insane I guess. I don't know how you can seriously want to kill yourself and make plans to go through with it unless your certifiably insane, at that moment. I've also been on the other end of it. I've lost a loved one to suicide. I was very, very close to her, and it has left me with a huge hole in my heart, in my life, that will never, ever be filled.

I really don't understand it though, the celebrities who have everything, who decide to end it all. I guess you can be surrounded by thousands of fans, I guess you can have thousands of followers and still feel completely alone and hopeless and friendless. That just blows my mind.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    When a company you almost got a job with is being dragged through the gutter by the press, and you start to wonder whether or not they'll go bust soon, and having this company on CV, due to how [BEEP] its reputation has gotten, probably wouldnt have been so great.

I honestly can't help but feel like I dodged a massive bullet there.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Sundays are boring.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    There's a famous dry-erase board in my parents' house. Sort of between the kitchen and the living room, hanging on the wall. We've used it for years to count down the days until summer vacation. And to count down the days 'till we go on vacation. And to tell us where we're going when someone steps out. And occasionally to leave sarcastic, smart*** commentary on....whatever.

My parents are dog-sitting now for my aunt and uncle's dog. His name is Boo. He's not very friendly lol. He's a mixed terrier mutt, I'm guessing. It just takes him a reeeeally long time to trust, get used to new people.

So sometime today one of my kids wrote on the dry-erase board "Boo you suck".

My oldest daughter finally admitted to it lol. It was written with love. Everyone loves Boo. Boo just doesn't love everyone back.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I finally found one of those Coke bottles with my name on it. The highlight of my day. lol.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    The world is so self-obsessed.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    I saw an article about this new VW camper van:

I was so excited because I've been having this fantasy of traveling in one. And it looks pretty tripped out with everything you'd want. It's called VW California but it turns out the company won't sell these in the US. Grrr. Van conversions are so expensive.
    oooo, nice! my partner n I been travelling the country in just a pontiac montana with all but the two front seats removed. we built a wooden plank so we could put stuff underneath and sleep on top. has pretty ok room, but would love an RV. that top bit looks awesome; just that lil bit of extra space goes a long way

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Sounds like you made it comfortable enough. I'd just like enough room to lie down and a small table. Maybe a small fridge as well. I'm not interested in a bathroom or sink and an RV seems too much and troublesome to deal with.
    I have a similar fantasy and think an RV would be better. There is a youtuber that I watch who built one of those vans, and they seem like they'd be too cramped. It would also be annoying having to find places to shower, etc. I'd want one with a washer and dryer and everything. I figure if I were to do it, I might as well go all out!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My parents have an RV, and they use it all the time. They're not at all like they used to be. There are still dump stations of course but most of the time you can find an RV park with sewer and electric and water hookups, unless you're just out in the middle of nowhere hundreds of miles from civilization. My parents went all out lol. It sleeps six. Has a master bedroom, a washer, dryer, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, stove, burners, sink, kitchen with dining table, bathroom, separate shower, a huge water tank, two flatscreens, plus one outside, tons of storage underneath. It has two slideouts, so when it's parked it's huge inside.

It's not like camping at all, it's not like roughing it, at all lol. They keep trying to get me to drive it but so far I'm too chicken. It's as wide as it can legally be, and still be street legal. It barely fits in most lanes, and in some lanes it doesn't quite fit. It has regular, oversized brakes and airbrakes on top of that. I'd be afraid I'd wreck it the first time I drove it. Though my dad says I'd likely not do any real damage to it. If anyone cut in front of me (as stupid, ignorant people do lol) and I didn't have time to stop, I'd likely get a little scratch on the front fender while their car would be totaled. It looks a lot like this one...

Attachment 4508

Attachment 4509

Hug the ones you love.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.