Page 250 of 255 FirstFirst ... 50 150 200 240 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 3814
    ChasingBalloons's Avatar Organized Mess
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why is my memory so horrible? I forgot what I was going to post here when I literally just thought about it. So, now it turns into another random thought, lol. My short term memory sucks- Someone can tell me something and I can forget and it makes it seem like I don't care, etc., when I honestly just forgot. And going to stores- if I don't put it in my notes on my phone- forget it, lol. My long term memory seems pretty good. Scares people sometimes, ha. Maybe it's the meds. I don't know. Really frustrating and annoying.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote ChasingBalloons View Post
    Why is my memory so horrible? I forgot what I was going to post here when I literally just thought about it. So, now it turns into another random thought, lol. My short term memory sucks- Someone can tell me something and I can forget and it makes it seem like I don't care, etc., when I honestly just forgot. And going to stores- if I don't put it in my notes on my phone- forget it, lol. My long term memory seems pretty good. Scares people sometimes, ha. Maybe it's the meds. I don't know. Really frustrating and annoying.
    Story of my life >.> My short term memory has always been awful and I'll forget all the time what I did just a second ago lol

ChasingBalloons's Avatar Organized Mess
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Story of my life >.> My short term memory has always been awful and I'll forget all the time what I did just a second ago lol
    Same- I'm like, "What did I just do?" Or I'll think of simple things I want to do and then literally 2 minutes later, I'm like- "What was I gonna do?" WHY??? lol.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Had to stand in a long security line to get to a mall. I noticed the security guy at our line was asking the women to even open their wallets and every small compartment in their bags so our line was moving real slow. Did the same thing with a young girl's purse. He seemed to relish looking at the contents of the bags, saying "This is so interesting". And none of the men in the lines were asked to take out their wallets, which I thought was strange given the demographics of past incidents. As he was going through my stuff, I told him I wished I was a dude. We all still had to walk through a metal detector.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    May May

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Chris Cornell is a god. He is a musical f-ing genius.

That's all I have.

Haters are gonna hate.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I cannot believe how bad my allergies are this year.

It's like I have a cold and I don't have a cold at the same time. Gotta go blow my nose.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I'm exhausted. I've spent so much on train tickets in the last few months that I'm now being given loyalty bonuses. First class was absolutely lovely the other day. So that's how the other half live. Haha...

But it may have all been worth it. I almost can't believe that I may have actually managed it. Part of me isn't willing to accept that I may well have managed until I actually see that offer.

Eh, I think I'm happy with sleeping for now. That is what I will be doing on bank holiday weekend. Sleeping. For the entire seventy-two hours.

(this probably makes no sense but eh, I have been awake for a very long time now and I am stuck on a train. And I have been stuck on it for seven hours. And I am just a tad stir crazy.)
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Flatmate hasn't paid rent since January. How he hasn't been evicted is beyond me (and I actually thought he had because I haven't seen him living here in several months), but it does explain why I keep getting woken up with people trying to get hold of him (Which is beginning to pis me off. Because it's kinda not a reasonable hour of the morning that they're coming.)
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Ayn Rand is my hero

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Just too tired to even care, to even talk a lot of the times. It's not normal. By Friday, I'm a dead fish. People want to go to happy hour and all I want to do is flop on the sofa and veg.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Do you have one (several) of those songs in your memory that...are just too painful to listen to? Like, it's one of your favorite songs ever. Maybe it was a song shared by you and her (or him). And now when you hear it you still love, love this song but you just can't hear it anymore? You can't go through the memories it brings back.

There are people who get what I'm talking about and people who don't get it yet. If you don't understand, you will.

I will never be able to listen to this song again in the same way ^

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Summer soon approaching

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Oh ffs.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Do you ever wonder if someone is back-stabbing you? I mean, even the one you count as true friends?

Lol. Even the ones you think are last on your list. Meh. No. Lol.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.