Page 250 of 374 FirstFirst ... 50 150 200 240 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 5601
    Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    What if it breaks down in the middle of nowhere?
    Then that becomes your new place of residence. But yeah, thinking about this more, I don't think I'd be comfortable driving one of those.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    Holy crap! That's a beast, like living in a house on wheels. What if it breaks down in the middle of nowhere? And there's going to be a few roads that will off limits to that thing. But it sure looks comfy.
    If it breaks down in the middle of nowhere, you call your mechanic. Who, hopefully, you are best friends with. There is a whole group of mechanics that do nothing but RVs exclusively. You obviously need to know how to work on diesel engines, generators, electric.

You also have to plan your trips, which roads to take. You can't just go on a road trip without planning it out lol.

You really have to love RVing. It's a lot of work and it's expensive. To stay in a nice lot by the lake on Fourth of July weekend can easily be several hundred dollars. My parents have been RVing for thirty years, they love it.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I find it weird how much of life is judging people's character. Almost everything we do involves analyzing choices (whether they be moral or amoral), what we like about them and don't like.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    My dad is trying to get me to interact more. To get a (real) hobby...something other than reading Tom Clancy and Stephen King novels, and something besides video games.

Meh, I can't say I blame him for trying, really. If I had a son like me I'd be doing the same thing. But it is pointless. Pointless for him to try. I'm so, so goddamned introverted, and never have been much of a people person or any kind of a social butterfly lol. I'm just not, not even close.

He actually tried to talk me into online dating, or taking some classes. Everyone that knows me knows I seem to be a lot happier when I'm in a relationship. But....lmao.....why is that? Not necessarily sure that's a good thing, for starters. Maybe I need to be happy being single. Maybe not for a while, maybe for good. Idk.

There's also the fact that every woman I seem to encounter or am friends with (and yeah I do have a few female friends lol) they are all about my pocketbook. Or not my pocketbook necessarily, but the pocketbook of any guy they're maybe interested in. I'm not saying all women are like that, they aren't. But all the ones I seem to encounter are. I'm very financially stable. I'm doing just fine. But no, I don't have the money to travel the world, or lavish them with expensive jewelry every day ffs. I'm going on an eight day cruise in a few months, but that's more like a once a year or every other year kind of thing. Why does it all have to be about money....

Anyway I'm pretty happy being single. I wish I was in a relationship with Miss Right (and not just Miss Right Now). But I'm pretty happy right now. I think maybe people are questioning it cos this is as long as I've ever been single. If you don't count the last "relationship", which I really don't, it's been six years.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I drank some slightly spoiled milk. It didn't smell bad, but it definitely had a weird taste. I feel fine, so hopefully it doesn't affect me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Smh

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have hotel points. Enough to spend a few weekends away, somewhere lmao. I don't care enough to spend them tho. Couldn't care less. Maybe I can donate them? Have to look into that. I'm going on a seven night cruise in a few months. My employer pays for my hotels when I go out of town. So. I have zero interest.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Hypochondriacs anonymous Step#1 admitting you don't have a problem
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I ate the weirdest organic crackers today

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Verlander (pitcher for the Astros) got absolutely hammered last time out, 6 runs in 2 innings I think. And his ERA is still a 2.50. Damn.

Some Astros and other fans also suggest when he has a good outing, he's getting some from Kate Upton, his wife.

Some suggest when he has a really bad outing he's getting some from Kate.

Idk. If I was married to Kate I'd be breaking all kinds of records every day. (and night hehe)

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Fecken Rain
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm wondering how fucking pathetic, weak and powerless someone has to be to make alternate accounts on the internet just to [BEEP] with people. Seriously, anyone who does this is an absolute piece of shit. Get a fucking life you fucking idiots.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    *smh*

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    Verlander (pitcher for the Astros) got absolutely hammered last time out, 6 runs in 2 innings I think. And his ERA is still a 2.50. Damn.

Some Astros and other fans also suggest when he has a good outing, he's getting some from Kate Upton, his wife.

Some suggest when he has a really bad outing he's getting some from Kate.

Idk. If I was married to Kate I'd be breaking all kinds of records every day. (and night hehe)
    Well, he's only breaking half of those records....and maybe not by much.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.