Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 55 155 205 245 251 252 253 254 255
Results 3,811 to 3,814 of 3814
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    One of the best things ever is the random smell of laundry detergent/dryer sheets emanating from vents around my apartment. I dont know why, but I find it comforting.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Choose a life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers... Choose DSY and wondering who the [BEEP] you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing game shows, stucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away in the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Internetting with a tablet is a nightmare. I can't wait until I get a new laptop.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    Internetting with a tablet is a nightmare. I can't wait until I get a new laptop.
    I have to agree with you there. I know a lot of people like tablets and find them easier to use, but I struggle not using a laptop.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.