Page 265 of 374 FirstFirst ... 65 165 215 255 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5602
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    @Nyctophilia Never been to a concert on my own. Would like to though. Have done other things on my own fine that most people won't (solo travel I do a lot).

London I'm used to at this point. But yeah, not sure I'd want to be going from O2 to the rail stations on the tube, then a train back out of London at the time concerts usually end?

I'm wondering if it is the visa process that means the US and Canada get to go last. Quite a few European countries have music touring as permitted work on a visa waiver, but far as I'm aware, that isn't the case if you go the US or Canada on a waiver. Which means paying for visas for band + crew, then playing the waiting game. Do hear that getting a US visa is a bureaucratic nightmare that takes a long time.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Every news or announcement in long form video (more than 2 minutes) should be accompanied with a written transcript or blurb.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    @Otherside

I'm a big fan of concerts but as time has gone on and my anxiety has gotten worse it extends to that too sadly. Sometimes after concerts though in the mid 2010s it would get rid of most of my anxiety after for the rest of the night and I'd just be calm while walking around because of the endorphins which is nice.

Yeah maybe there must be something that makes it easier in Europe. There was another Japanese band I was following years ago that started touring in Europe as well but just mainland Europe. Sadly one of the two musicians died on stage in Poland though. I also feel like maybe people in Europe pay more attention though maybe? I dunno though. I mean even on that Japanese band's videos I linked the only English speaking comment there I saw was from someone from Poland, then there are a few written in Cyrillic here and there.

There's the thing where Anglo-speaking countries are less tolerant to listening to people speak non-English languages (in general.) I'm not a huge kpop fan but kind of bummed that Korean musicians are more and more rapping/singing in English. That's what I noticed anyway but like I say I don't listen to tons of it. Like BTS who are huge now compared to other bands from the early-mid 2010s even if they had English during parts it would still be mostly Korean:

You see how this video is even filmed in London and it's still in Korean. You can do it guys I believe in you.

CL's recent work mixes both though in at least some tracks (I guess this is more a complaint about BTS really lol.)

She's pretty good in English too (I personally don't think BTS are,) and she's trying to compete globally and always was but it sucks that people have to do that.

Imagine Rammstein if they weren't singing in German. The Deutschland track wouldn't work as well for one.

BTS genre might just not be my style either though. I don't usually like boyband pop like One Direction either. Can't deny it's working for them though sadly (apparently they don't even like singing in English there are a bunch of articles talking about that.) BTS are bigger than all these groups/artists ever were, and something like 19!? of the 30 most popular tweets ever (listed on wikipedia) were just posted by BTS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-liked_tweets

Also that relates to what I came in here to post lol. Twitter is trash but since using it more recently everyone's insane discourse and the high emotional sensation of the platform have weirdly started to inspire me (might be a coincidence though,) to come up with plotlines for science fiction stories. Not saying they're good ideas, but I've had very few ideas for a long while now.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    I miss my ex's laugh. It was literally hee-hee-hee. Funnier because he was such a big guy.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    This is going to be the most impactful weekend of my entire year to date. It will be the best of my life or the worst. So much pain. So much joy. It could be either. Equal chances. Why does life only have meaning when it twists your guts?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Sounding board sounding board sounding board

Why does the wild west feel so alive?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    What is life but what brings out the strongest emotions in us?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Let yourself be hurt! Feel the highest of highs and lower of life's worst lows.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    This isn't 1994.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tight chest. The sweats. Can't breathe. Some people live their entire lives feeling nothing and we get to FEEL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    What is life, my friends, but always allowing ourselves to be hurt again

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Went on holiday. Was great, although to be honest, the rides at Disneyworld were a little bit tame. Everest at Animal Kingdom was great though, and there is a surprising amount of alcohol at Disney. (Also being ID was great, that never happens anymore in the UK.)

Flew home yesterday. Took connection from Orlando to Miami, then back to London. Carry on was checked in because Orlando to Miami was full.

My bag has not ended up in London. Apparently it is stuck in Miami in "TSA land." No idea why. Not as if there is 5 kilos of Cocaine or TNT in there or anything, just dirty laundry.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    UK actually managing to come second in Eurovision this year is...new (big European song contest). We got nul points last year. One before that we got three points from Ireland and no-one else. And the years before that have a been, "oh did we not come last" mocking whichever person gets sent along because no-one else wants to go. And nul points guy kinda deserved it, he was out of tune, much as you get people going "oh it's political" (which is why Israel placed high during the gaza airstrikes and Russia placed high after Crimea...? Even got booed by the audience that time round), or "bloc voting" (Yeah okay, that one does kind of happen, looking at you Greece and Cyprus, always giving each other max points.)

Even though we don't really take it seriously and only watch it to laugh at it. Even the TV Commentary is laughing at it. And other countries apparently don't laugh at it and Eurovision is deadly serious and not a laughing matter at all.

Anyway, seems as though we have decided to take it seriously after nul points and actually sent someone decent this year, and so we end up in second. Ukraine won. To no-ones surprise.

Personally favoured Norway, because what even is this (see why it's hard to take it seriously now?).

Obligitory, "Why is Australia here and when did they join Europe?" that gets asked every year.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Garlic is amazing. I feel sorry for people with IBS and can't have onion or garlic.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Parasocial post time.

*catgirls exist*

'Yeah that doesn't really work for me. Contrapoints is kind of cute in that one video I guess.'

*IAMX posting selfies now they're on tour again*

'Oh my god I just realised his collar has a cat head on it, that's so cute/attractive.' (I didn't notice for a while because distracted by face/hair.)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FSSUACAV...jpg&name=small

'I prefer black hair really'

*IAMX bleaches hair blond then eventually grows it out more and gets decent photos taken*

'Oh my God a beautiful elf prince.' (Tbf I thought that before too when he had long black hair.)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPCf9HdX...jpg&name=small

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.