Page 286 of 374 FirstFirst ... 86 186 236 276 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 296 336 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 5601
    Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    So I finally got around to doing my taxes and turns out I actually owe to the government. I thought I'd be getting something back. I got a $1500 bonus last year, so I think that's why. Oh well.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    crush by ethel cain can be about a he/him lesbian if you think hard enough
    I actually headcannon the character as he/him non-binary but yeah you don't really have to think about it though you can just watch the music video lol

Nobody:

me: Speaking of Ethel Cain (I think it was the glasses yes. It usually is. But everyone is hotter accompanying Gregorian chants and night walking aesthetic footage /jk. She has an ideal speaking voice somehow too.) People were talking about her because Lana Del Rey was dating some guy called Jack Donoghue and they seem to think he dated Ethel Cain before and that she'd be mad about that (some of her music also sounds similar of course this means they have to fight to the death or something I suppose.) He is like the opposite of my type actually so it's funny because he has widespread appeal I think with straight women. Looking at photos he has changed appearance a lot over the years though.

My fetish for a moment a while back was listening to Lana Del Rey while watching Loki YouTube videos. The uploader deleted the Gods and Monsters music video I really liked even though I think it was a Thor/Loki video and I don't ship them. Now there aren't really any decent music videos with Loki and that song.

It was a pretty hot song when I first listened to it.

no one tell him i'm a lesbian i need to see what had lana courtney love j*lia fox kate moss ethel cain hooked ....
    Damn. (Also Courtney Love and Kate Moss had sex at one point supposedly so lol.)

Surprised Gen-Z hadn't discovered Jack Donoghue sooner considering how big Salem was around the same time Lana dropped Born to Die, plus he's the embodiment of that strange brand of 2010s-manic-depressive-drug-addicted-bi-boyfriend-with-a-blaccent that's all the rage now.
    I have no idea and I am a millennial and listened to witch house lol. Not sure if I ever listened to a S4lem track or not.

These tweets are killing me tbh:

me at thanksgiving when i walk in to see that jack donoghue and my own mother are dating

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fo-I-C2X...g&name=360x360
    There are tweets about Jeffree Star too lol because people think his new boyfriend looks like this guy but he really doesn't they're just both basic white guys with facial hair. And I already deleted a post about Jeffree Star I can't go into that again lol. He's popping up everywhere apparently. He is trying to rebrand as a conservative though after moving to Wyoming, the bar is very low these days apparently (conservatism now is just trying to decide who the absolute bottom of the cool hierarchy is and then going after that group):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz0p3sL1qlY

No I'm sorry Ben Shapiro no one cares about your feelings about Harry Styles and twerking with glass flutes. Only they/thems have the power to destroy Western civilisation now I've been told and I will do my best.

I just stumbled on Oli London of all people saying Sam Smith was doing something for attention. Attention seeking narcissist troll learns that you can get more by gaming the other side since they love bomb anyone who parrots what they want. Many such cases:

Oli London (born 14 January 1990) is an English Internet personality. London is known for his multiple ethnic plastic surgery procedures intended to make him look like Jimin, a member of the South Korean boy band BTS.

Born in England, London's interest in South Korean culture began after moving to South Korea in 2013 to teach English. London is considered a controversial figure, whose actions have been deemed offensive by critics.

In 2022 he announced that he would no longer undergo surgeries and that he had converted to Christianity and was planning to become a member of the Catholic Church.[1]
    London has been a supporter of the Black Lives Matter organization and an advocate for LGBT and women's rights.[11][12] However, following his detransitioning, he became a strong critic of transgenderism.[13]
    London came out as non-binary during the Pride Month of 2021, announcing that he used they/them pronouns as well as neopronouns inspired by Korea and Jimin.[30]

In mid-2022, he came out as a genderfluid trans woman and announced plans to get further surgeries to look like Blackpink member Ros?.[31][32]

In October 2022, he told E! News that he was detransitioning, saying that he wanted to "go back to being [his] original self—a biological man", and updated his Instagram bio to indicate that he uses he/him pronouns.[32]
    If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say he's being paid COINTELPRO style. He was never particularly known for anything before he started you see.
    The impulse is pure
    Sometimes our circuits get shorted
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    And the balance distorted
    By internal incoherence

A tired mind become a shape-shifter
    Everybody need a mood lifter
    Everybody need reverse polarity

Everybody got mixed feelings
    About the function and the form
    Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    So I finally got around to doing my taxes and turns out I actually owe to the government. I thought I'd be getting something back. I got a $1500 bonus last year, so I think that's why. Oh well.
    How much do you owe? I currently have a $18 balance with the Canadian government. I haven't been bothered to pay it yet.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    I'm not fat!! I'm 112 lbs!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Heelsbythebridge View Post
    How much do you owe? I currently have a $18 balance with the Canadian government. I haven't been bothered to pay it yet.
    $80.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Well it looks like I'm finally going to have to give in and buy a new smart phone as I officially can't go to this concert I want to go to later in the year without using the venue's mobile app. Pretty annoying.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Nyctophilia View Post
    Well it looks like I'm finally going to have to give in and buy a new smart phone as I officially can't go to this concert I want to go to later in the year without using the venue's mobile app. Pretty annoying.
    What concert?

I finally got my chess bullet elo up to 1200. I was in the 900's for a long while. lol. So I don't suck so much after all.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    What concert?

I finally got my chess bullet elo up to 1200. I was in the 900's for a long while. lol. So I don't suck so much after all.
    IAMX I was planning on seeing them in 2020 but the concert was postponed and then cancelled because of covid. I've seen them 3 times already and they're pretty good live, the only thing that kind of sucks is they take quite a while to get on stage compared to other bands to the point where I find that noticeable, and never have any support acts (at least when they play around here, I know Mr Kitty was supporting them on one tour.) I dunno why but I don't mind standing during a concert but I get kind of physically tired just standing around when it hasn't started and you're just waiting in the crowd (a psychological thing I guess.)

I wanted to see Tool and My Chemical Romance last summer but was still wary about covid because they were large concerts as well and I know a lot of people were getting covid at festivals and events like that. MCR were a band I was very into as a teenager I'm not as into them now, but still kind of want to see them since I didn't get the chance back then so I'm hoping they tour again. So this will be my first concert since 2018 (5 years,) which is kind of crazy. I used to go to 2-3 a year. Probably will be very anxious.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    lol someone asked an AI about this YouTuber on twitter and posted the results so I got curious what it would say about me.

The YouTuber [x] is a popular Sims streamer [not quite,] who has over 4.85K subscribers. He streams [nope] a variety of Sims content, from building houses to creating Sims and playing games. He also creates tutorials, reviews and more. His videos can be found on his YouTube channel.
    Eh lol. Some of it's right. I think to be a popular Sims YouTuber you have to have about 200k-2 million subscribers because that's the range. Callmekevin has over 3 million I think and is a variety creator not purely Sims but he's an outlier on the opposite end. I have like a niche/cult following lol. Someone commented recently to suggest I stop posting other games because they want to see my channel grow and if I didn't know I was screwing myself over algorithmically (which I knew of course.) But if there's one thing I've learnt through life it's that I'll always do the inadvisable thing that I want to do, that's a bad idea, and that nobody around me agrees I should do and then fail as a result lmfao. I will never learn the hard way.

I also use they/them pronouns but I don't mind he/him. Loling at 'his videos can be found on his YouTube channel.' Where else would they be found?

This reminds me of Strange Aeons lol:

Strange Aeons is his real name
    "he was born in her mother's home city in Canada, United States" is absolutely MURDERING ME AJHSGFDJHGSDJFG
    I have no idea what it bases gender on because the YouTuber posted on twitter was gendered as she/her (which is accurate and they post similar content to me.) But I'm not the focus of my videos and rarely reference myself and I know Strange Aeons refers to themselves using male language a bunch of times in videos but I don't think most of the AI used on these sites are going that in depth anyway it's probably mostly random.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Cool. I've heard of them, but I've never listened to them. My last concert was just before covid hit. Where I was living didn't really have the kind of musical artists that I listen to, so I didn't go often. Now that I'm in my home state, there are more options. There is a cool venue here that gets a lot of artists that I like, so I'll probably be going to some this year. That's understandable about the anxiety.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

This isn't the first time she's brought this up and I still don't get why people think she's not straight lol beyond maybe aesthetics. She's been very outspoken in her videos for a long while about only liking men, very masculine men at that. There's no ambiguity there. She also has very straight energy (mannerisms/vocal patterns etc.) I guess because she's into goth music/events and has dyed hair they might want that to be true. It is kind of a social norm of artsy/creative communities that everyone is bi/pan/queer etc, also if you dye your hair or you're a goth/emo. I dunno why that's always been the case but yeah.

I think I can see how these things occur though in a fandom sense. Like I became curious about Ethel Cain (third+ post in about a month yeah lol,) and I noticed a lot of [BEEP] women talking about her. Then she's quite feminine but she has a certain vibe. And to be blunt 'the vibe' might be because she's autistic but the two are conflated (there's an overlap between bisexuality/lesbianism and autism in women, well in men too I think. Not insignificant either 70% in this sample. Though the sample seems weird as [BEEP] because 30% of the neurotypical group reported being non-heterosexual) Also I noticed she identifies as bisexual on Wikipedia. And there was the whole Crush music video. However, listening to what she's said in this livestream video I watched yesterday I think she's closer to straight, but enjoys kissing women (at concerts sometimes apparently lol,) and her reasoning in the video 'I think all the smart girls kiss girls' is a little 'hmmm...' Lol. It's also really difficult to know when people are being ironic and joking though.

https://youtu.be/l5cWgOi4bDI?t=703

Hayden talking about Ethen Cain (the character,): Well I wanted to do this one scene where like Jainey teaches Ethel how to kiss and they have like this really cute moment.

Other woman off screen: yeah but it's still hetero.

Hayden: It's so hetero. It's so like straight girls making out.

Other woman off screen: in the woods.

Hayden: Ethel Cain is very like all of her relationships are with men but she's definitely very *swaying*. She's me. She's like: I like men but I kiss girls. I think all the smart girls kiss girls.

Other woman off screen: I agree

Hayden: You're smart too.

Other woman off screen: I kiss girls I'm just married now. [Sounding almost offended by the implication she doesn't lol.]

Hayden: It's just fun.
    The Wikipedia article citation is also poor:

Her lyricism depicts the existence of being a bisexual, transgender woman raised within a southern church, and Cain takes part in the reclamation of Southern Americana, from which [BEEP] people have often been ostracized from.
    ??? That's not a quote from her. She doesn't write about women in her lyrics from what I've seen so far. Best I can find is this comment on reddit in response to a concert video where she kisses a female fan (the person screaming in the background of this concert video is hilarious lol):

didnt she say she'd make a gay love song after she kissed a girl for the first time? we won lads
    There's a tweet on twitter where she says 'i?m bisexual but in like a normal way' too but she's responding to something from a suspended account and can't see the tweet for context. I don't think Wikipedia can use tweets as sources though not sure. I think they require articles which is also why some pretty famous people don't have Wikipedia articles because they have to be mentioned by certain kinds of media outlets to count/old media I think. Makes it kind of an elitist and strangely behind the times website actually.

This could be confusing or frustrating parasocially. I can see it from both sides too because my own sexuality is fluid and kind of vague due to low sex drive etc, and based on all kinds of random idiosyncratic things that it really isn't for most people (I've spoken about the plant person phase and I'm still into witchy/fairy/elf vibes. I'm very into androgyny too.) Also with creative performers etc they tend to become their own characters and as JP says (😒 ) have fluid identities. You see that with Grimes a lot too.

Singer-songwriter Ethel Cain, legally known as Hayden Silas Anhed?nia, describes the birth of Ethel Cain as a spiritual possession. She put on a handmade white vintage-inspired dress, and Ethel Cain took over her body?commanding her to create dark, eerily beautiful Americana ballads. In her debut album Preacher?s Daughter, released in May 2022, Cain takes the listener through the life of Ethel Cain (the persona), an unconventionally all-American girl.
    Taking all that into account when you're trying to figure out whether it's worth emotionally attaching to someone - even parasocially - this becomes important info. At least if you're not willing to project whatever you want onto someone else.

Kat Blaque doesn't lead people on at all though and isn't remotely fluid, as I said.

Also. Lol Destiny dyed his hair blue. Sorry but I love that. (I don't keep up with him at all beyond snippets I get here and there.) I'm pretty sure he has a dick too.

https://twitter.com/TopGirlKeiko/sta...27537606520833

Blue haired he/him: "If my 11 year old son looked up to Andrew Tate that would f'n scare me."

A Man with a p3nis: "Who would you want your son to look up to?"

Blue haired he/him/they/everybody: "A marvel superhero"

(Lmfao he couldn't dare say him)

A man with a p3nis: "Tate is the closest thing to that."

#FreeTheTates
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFNcbpLwv7I

You do get a lot of attention for unnatural hair dye. It's very true. I was wondering if this had changed due to how political it's become now (I mean it must be geographical too,) but sounds the same. The chat comments on this video are very amusing 'sjws had this figured out a long time ago' no I predate that term. It's always been a good conversation starter. I wouldn't mistake that for sexual interest though people don't generally find colourful hair sexually appealing imo, but if you're looking for friends or a social network or even just to get people to approach you for conversation it can work. Wearing band/musician t-shirts does too.

Attraction to Andrew Tate is a very lame form of hybristophilia while we're on the subject.

Edit: Lol so I see Destiny has recently gone on some manosphere shows/whatever 'We Tried R3DPILLING Destiny And This HAPPENED! (Heated)'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkfLKw3bgy8

The comments on this are very amusing to me. Because of the 'chaos' of course. Also the confusion always amuses me. They're so square. It's also just a fascinating sociological experiment.

He is a very strange individual. He doesnt seem to be blue pill or red pill but looks like average feminist and lets his wife ran through a bunch of different dudes.
    Very weird tbh
    HE IS A HOMOSEXUAL, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT
    yeah he is a soft and creepy dude tbh
    The dude has all the characteristics of a lesbian.
    He's on the record as saying he intentionally creates the drama and chaos in his life because it's 'interesting'. He has an open marriage, and he thinks that it's to HIS advantage.
    When he says he intentionally creates chaos, he doesnt mean drama like you imply. He means he enters these high risk conversations because they are interesting and no one else will.
    He is actually bisexual I believe. Fucking lol at the use of all caps. I know he came out as non-binary years ago and a lot of people assumed he was trolling (both his fans and trans + non-binary people.) Hearing a lot of mixed things about that now after googling but I think he sort of changed his mind about that. He did provide an explanation before that while it didn't resonate with me didn't seem like trolling necessarily. Funnily enough he is being treated socially like he's non-binary really in this comment section.

Trans women like Dylan Mulvaney often are too that's why Matt Walsh dehumanises her and refers to her as an Alien that triggers an uncanny valley effect. I thought his comments were pretty offensive directed at her but I re-listened and thought 'if you remove some of the more insulting elements like being the worst of both worlds, I wouldn't mind if this was aimed at me.' And he was getting called out by his own base for being overly insulting that's how bad it was. I mean it was the 'unearthly and eerie like some kind of Human deepfake' part I liked. I kind of want people to like me too though. So like a positive version of Matt Walsh.

Some of this is just my contempt for morons like him that I want to [BEEP] with though I suppose.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm emailed somebody that I used to talk to years ago and they're not responding.

edit: Also, Christian music is so bad that it's direct evidence against Christianity. lol.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    All my life, I've been waiting for someone like you -

I've been looking for someone like you

Like fuck. We found him, he is everything we ever wanted. He's gone. This is wrong.

It happened before and we got our guy back eventually, and he's still everything we ever wanted, but why did this have to happen in the first place?

Nothing on paper can ever really explain.

I waited for 24 years of my life before I met someone I didn't even realize I was waiting for. Guess it'll be another quarter century?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    I'm probably about 80% female and 20% male. Judging by my reactions to this... this

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Thinking about that twitter clip again where Destiny was talking to that guy about Andrew Tate.

'Do you think that Tate is a net negative or a net positive?'

'He's a net neg. Do we need another guy here saying go to the gym. Get your finances in order. Like, be a man. I don't know how much uniqueness he's offering.'

'You have to admit that he's very unique bruv.'

'If my fucking 11 year old son was a huge Tate fan that would very fucking scare me.'

'Alright well then let me flip it on you. Who do you want your 11 year old son to admire and you can't say a video gamer.'

'A Marvel superhero is probably OK for a kid.'

'That's fair. So a lot of young kids will say he's the closest thing to that in real life.'

Oh my god he's a prototypical villain. He grew up in Luton. That's basically like a small town Gotham. I know. I grew up in Luton too. He's the prototype of an asshole who grew up in a place like this. A superhero would be that guy who dresses up as Deadpool and walks around town trying to collect money for charity and help people maybe. He also grew up in Gotham (Luton) lol. NOBODY HAS HEARD ABOUT HIM. Because Western culture is broken.

Yes I will stretch the metaphor far lol.

There's an interesting guy from Luton who bought and set up multiple music centres the last one was in this chapel which also doubled as a music venue that people could record in but a few years ago due to health issues he had to sell it, and so it's now been turned into a bunch of properties. He still teaches music out of his house and sells stuff online. At one point he started a wedding car hire business with a car he built himself.

What does Andrew Tate do? Act as a pimp, brag about how many women he can get, move to Romania to avoid getting arrested for rape in the UK, brag about cars he bought. Scum.
    The impulse is pure
    By external interference

Signals get crossed
    By internal incoherence

Everybody got to deviate
    From the norm

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.