Page 93 of 374 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 193 293 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 5603
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    I knew you were jk, it made me laugh
    That totally sounds like my kitten! Maybe they all love walking on laptops .. this is the first time I have a cat as a pet so it's all new for me.. I don't know much about cat behavior to be honest I wake up in the middle of the night with the kitten suckling on my earlobes like crazy. I googled that and they say it's a common behavior with kittens who got separated from their moms too early (mine was a stray some [BEEP] or [BEEP] dumped in the streets) ;. puppies are hyper by definition You must be exhausted !
    I was jk about the cat part, not about it thinking my ears were dogs. Please don't judge my pacifier. This is a support site after all. Yeah, cats love getting attention when u're doing something, but wanna be left alone when u want to play. lol This one time I cat-sat the cats they ran over me in the middle of the night while they played. I was like FML...... Awww poor kitten, her mom must've had ear lobe nipples. I definitely am tired. When I go to the backyard in the middle of the night to smoke, the dog wants to play fetch... I can't wait to get home. I'm never having kids - I can't even handle pets lol

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know much about cat behavior to be honest
    I forgot, I learned from experience that if a cat hisses & goes for ur throat it means: This couch is mine.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Demerzel View Post
    I was jk about the cat part, not about it thinking my ears were dogs. Please don't judge my pacifier. This is a support site after all. Yeah, cats love getting attention when u're doing something, but wanna be left alone when u want to play. lol This one time I cat-sat the cats they ran over me in the middle of the night while they played. I was like FML...... Awww poor kitten, her mom must've had ear lobe nipples. I definitely am tired. When I go to the backyard in the middle of the night to smoke, the dog wants to play fetch... I can't wait to get home. I'm never having kids - I can't even handle pets lol
    I don't know if I'm dumb or my english sucks, or both.. but I didn't understand what you meant there You're probably just teasing though, aren't you

Earlobe nipples.. that doesn't bring a pretty image into my mind.. lol

Good luck with the pet sitting!
    I'm never having kids either.. I'd rather be a crazy old dog lady

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Demerzel View Post
    I forgot, I learned from experience that if a cat hisses & goes for ur throat it means: This couch is mine.
    I'll try to remember that.. I don't need any more scratches on my body than I already have ATM

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know if I'm dumb or my english sucks, or both.. but I didn't understand what you meant there You're probably just teasing though, aren't you

Earlobe nipples.. that doesn't bring a pretty image into my mind.. lol

Good luck with the pet sitting!
    I'm never having kids either.. I'd rather be a crazy old dog lady
    Yeah, I was just joking lol I'll bet her mom had really good hearing tho. Thx Crazy old dog lady? Why not a were-wolf?

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I had hoped it wouldn't turn out this way, and as I felt it happening I tried to deny it, but in the end I guess it was inevitable due to my inability to get my [BEEP] together. I have only myself to blame, and I hope that if nothing else I can use this experience to help myself grow to eventually no longer be a useless idiot.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    "Hopelessness is my only hope." —George Costanza

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Ugh...my hands are too shaky to fill out this consent form right now. Looks like the work of a 3-yr-old.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well then, operation "stay-awake-all-day-because-I-couldn't-fall-asleep-last-night" was a failure. Hopefully the nap I just took won't impact my ability to fall asleep again before midnight.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    What to buy mother for Christmas...tricky one
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How many more days 'till the holidays are over...
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm just at a loss on what to do bout things right now.

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't sleep until he texts me to say he made it home ok.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Snow, snow go away come back never.

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pretty sure I've officially stopped putting my feelings last. Glad to be rid of the mean, dirty alcoholic.

Page 93 of 374 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 143 193 293 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.